Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 4 of 16

I find it funny that one of the main points - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 20th Feb, 2010 - 5:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (16) »
Pricesmart Trinidad
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2009 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 4

Name: Wendy

Comments: Although I shop at Pricemart every month, I am not pleased about the high prices. Buying in bulk at a warehouse should be cost effective (cheaper) not ridiculously expensive.

I like the variety (choices) available.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2009 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Pricesmart

Name: Yeniseri

Comments: Perhaps it is me but Trinis (the collective) imagine they are sophisticated but when it come down to basics, they (the collective) are a piece of work, to be PC!
Maybe I have been away too long from T&T, but there are many things that make me mad all the time.

If people do not like Pricemart, do not shop there! Send a message and they (the owners) have 2 choice, lower prices to get the volume of people, OR go bankrupt. Money talks and BS walks! EMSVP (excuse moi, si'l vous plait).

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2009 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Sharon

Comments: I have been a member of Pricesmart since they came to Trinidad and have always enjoyed shopping there, but recently the prices were ridiculous, I did not renew my membership card, because I am not saving anything by shopping there, I am paying to shop at Pricesmart and have not gotten a gift item since I became a member and that's years, comparing prices with other shops now I know that Pricesmart is way to expensive. So Pricesmart thanks but no thanks, I would take my pennies elsewhere until you all adjust your prices.

28th Nov, 2009 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Trinidad Pricesmart

Good for you Sharon! I love when people are smart to take their money elsewhere most people still shopping there knowing they're being robbed.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2009 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Pricesmart

Name: gully

Comments: Pricesmart, a very nice place to shop but the customer service needs to be reviewed. Some of the staff are rude to members,which isn't a good way in doing business, problem starts at the top, Management needs to be dealt with 1st, because the supervisors are very ignorant and not very polite.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2010 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad

Name: PM

Comments: I don't shop there any more,way too expensive to pay to shop, especially with no bags. I'm going blue by keeping my blues in my pocket.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jan, 2010 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 4

international QUOTE (JoePublic @ 24-Jan 10, 11:57 AM)
I'm going blue by keeping my blues in my pocket.

laugh.gif I laughed so hard. Good one PM. It's true how can people possibly shop in a place where they don't provide you with bags? And those say they do it because they're going green should think about it twice because the amount of rubbish I see on the roads state otherwise.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2010 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad
A Friend

Pricesmart Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 4

I find it funny that one of the main points people keep bringing up is the fact that they don't give you bags...
I come from Canada, and for about 2 years now the majority of the grocery and big box stores don't supply bags for free anymore. Each plastic bag you want, you have to pay extra, but using boxes are free. I guess that to me, a lack of bags isn't a big deal.
I agree that *some* of the prices there are too high (who wants to pay $100 for a measuring cup), but comparison shopping has led to some good deals on brand name products at PriceSmart vs the local grocery stores, plus they do offer imported items that are otherwise hard to find.
I guess the key is to be a smart shopper. What Trinidad really needs is a website that publishes all the weekly flyers and specials for each of the different grocery store chains like they do in Canada.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: Pricesmart Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,