Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 5 of 16

Name: Dev Country: Comments: PRICESMART, La - Page 5 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2010 - 1:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (16) »
Pricesmart Trinidad
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2010 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 5

Name: Adc

Comments: I hate Price Mart. I went in Price mart today and the rude, unmannerly mean, irritable.
Unfriendly cashier refused to sell me. She claimed I did not look like my picture. Also they don't allow family members to use the same card, this is ridiculous. I mean if my poor mother is sick I can't buy some grocery for her.
The bananas and apples are rotten. Please be aware of the cakes. They are cheaply made with LARD. This is the reason why half the people in Trinidad is FAT and suffering from diabetes, high cholesterol and other diseases. I too was a victim and put on 20lbs weight after eating all the cake and cookies in 1 month time. After I stopped eating the cake I began to loose the weight.
Also too Price mart stopped giving customers bags. If you have to travel how are you going to reach home with the grocery in your hand?

They could supply brown bags for the smaller items. They could also offer to pack the grocery in a box for you and seal it. They could at least give each member the cloth bags at least once so you would have to bring it every time you ship.

I am going to shop at Tru Valu or Hi lo. I am supporting my local Trinis.

The prices are way too high we need to support we own.

I not going back never

The pictures are the poorest quality yet

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2010 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Pricesmart

Name: Angela

Comments: I love shopping at Pricemart. Some people say the prices are high, but when you buy here, you buy in bulk, so your out-put is more but the item is actually lest costly.e.g 1 L Fabuloso at Hilo is $30 ; 5 L Fabu at Pricemart is $79 WOW. Mac'ncheese Hilo $7 per one...Price....$26 per five. Certain foreign delights you get at P, you get nowhere else or not at that price. I am sticking with Pricemart!

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2010 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Angela

Comments: Why do people make a big issue about 'bags' or lack thereof. If you were a regular customer, you would have bought 4 bags for $29 that are reusable forever. I do believe that P just made an excuse of 'going green', because this is cost-effective for them. We are not fooled.
A good point to mention is that since P offer no bags, there are no wrappers, and the cashiers have become downright discourteous. One could spend 1/2 hour catching hell to pack your 'blue' bags (or your boxes off the floor), and they just stand there with an air of impatience, while you fumble in anxiety because there is a long line waiting! That is disgusting!

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2010 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Trinidad Pricesmart

Name: Stephanie

Comments: On Tuesday July 6 I visited [Pricemart] Chaguanas branch as I am accustomed to since 2006. Upon arrival at the entrance, I was greeted by a woman who asked to see the card. I gave it to her and she informed me that I could not go into Pricesmart with the card because it was registered to my husband and he was not there with me. While I understand [Pricemart] policies, Pricesmart needs to send their employees on Customer Service Training courses because the woman whose name was [..] was absolutely tactless in informing me of this. Not only was she rude, but she embarrassed me and my mother in law in the presence of many customers. I would also like to know why I am unable to use my husband's card suddenly? I don't understand what is the logic behind my husband and I living in the same house and having to get different cards to shop at Pricesmart. The least that can be done is ID be presented as proof of who the person is. Pricesmart needs to realize that they need the customers and they should value the customers and not treat us however they choose to, because I can assure you that I will not be returning there. Also, please try and train your employees so customers can be treated with the respect that they deserve!

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2010 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Pricesmart

Name: Lisa

Comments: I bought a pizza from the South branch. The cashier told me 15mins. I waited 15mins, then another 15mins. In the pick up line. I was then told the pizza just went in and to wait another 15mins. I did as well as another 15mins. In the pick up line. This is 1 hour now. I finally received my pizza. When I arrived at home, I then noticed that half of the pizza was burnt and the other half uncooked. Tell me, the girl cutting the pizza did not notice that? I am not buying another pizza or any food item from Pricesmart again.

4th Aug, 2010 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad

I thought I answered this already but it looks like I didn't. Well first to Lisa I agree with you on the pizza thing. There is no excuse for that treatment. I suggest you make a formal complaint to the manager of the branch. Remember he will not know of people's complaints until he is told. Ranting here does not count. Either see him in person (he is known to do that) or write in the complaints card. I assure before the week is up (if you left a contact of some sorts) someone from PriceSmart will contact you about it. Now to Stephanie, really you are surprised that they did not allow you in with your husband's card? Let me ask this, do you also use your husband's credit card? I would hope not because you are committing fraud. Yes it sounds harsh and you will tell me it is not the same thing but it is. When you use your husband's card, you are really saying you are someone else and also did you read the application form when you filled it out or should I say your husband. It is clear there that only the person who the card is named is allowed to use the card. Again I am not excusing the poor treatment you received but it doesn't mean you felt you have the right to use your husband's card and expect them to look the other way. Besides how does the person know it is your husband? As I am sure I said it before, people who are not satisfied with PriceSmart in any way and wish to stop shopping there, then by all means go right ahead. If you are expecting better prices out there, then let me tell you that you won't find it and I still believe their return policy can't be beat by any place in Trinidad or Tobago.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Aug, 2010 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 5

For Lisa and the Pizza, by the time 30 minutes had passed I would have either complained and demanded something free while I wait (drink / other quick food item) or demanded my money back. That is what food establishments in Trinidad need - consumers that demand their money's worth. If you are told 15 minutes then it is 15 minutes. 15 minutes is NOT an hour. That is the big mistake Trinis make - they get treated like dogs but do not speak up! This makes the people serving you feel that whatever they do is acceptable.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2010 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 5

Name: Dev

Comments: PRICESMART, La Romaine, Trinidad: Why is it you all have been advertising that your outlet in La Romaine, Trinidad close off at 9:00 pm and yet at 8:09 pm your local [..] security restrict shoppers from entering as was the case a short while ago...Isn't this false advertising? [..]

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: Pricesmart Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,