Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 6 of 16

I will suggest that you contact a Pricemart - Page 6 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 8th Nov, 2010 - 1:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (16) »
Pricesmart Trinidad
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2010 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 6

Name: Carib

Comments: Why is everyone so bent up on this bag thing? In Europe you don't get bags in groceries, etc for decades now, and nobody has a problem with it. People know to carry their own re-usable bags, or shopping crates. Is it so bad to actually do something for the environment? Yes, it might have been to cut cost, but its actually a good thing, rather than having those plastic bags in the environment flying around... Just a thought.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2010 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Pricesmart

Name: Mani

Comments: A rep from Pricemart should come on here and answer some of these things if they care anything about what people are saying.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2010 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Ann
Subject: QUALITY

My family uses lots of almonds and so we purchase in bulk at Price Smart. I notice that the quality has deteriorated badly over the past year. Most of the nuts appear to be eaten by some sort of bug or worm. They are riddled with holes, some look like teeth marks, which made me wonder if mice or rats are having a field day with them prior to packaging and shipment to unsuspecting buyers. It is imperative that this be dealt with.

29th Sep, 2010 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Trinidad Pricesmart

What I do not understand with most of the Guests complaining here is why they do not:

1. Stop buying there
2. Lodge an official complaint with the company's headquarters / overseer?

I believe franchises have to live up to a certain code of ethics.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2010 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Pricesmart

Name: GOK

Comments: Its true that they are expensive, but its quality that we want as customers. I purchased a blood glucose meter there and the readings I got for my family was off the ROOF as in she went into a COMA from that. It cheap but it still is no good either. So cheap isn't necessarily BETTER!

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2010 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad

Name: Leyrine

Comments: I have enjoyed Price Smart shopping ever since its inception.However I had a bad experience last year Christmas at the Chaguanas branch, rain was falling and it was about 25 minutes for closing time the only available place to park was at the special parking. Although I explained to the officer that I needed an item urgently he was very rude and began to verbally abuse my husband. My husband informed him that he was an officer, but he replied [..] you . He called the rasta Security woman who we spoke to and her [reply] was go somewhere else and buy tonight not here and her co worker was rude and shouted to us go by Hi-lo or Naipaul and shop this was in full view of the other shoppers outside and in front of the entrance area. Most of their workers are very rude.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2010 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 6

Name: Anisha
Subject: Price of Cakes

Message: [..] Can you please let me know the prices for your children birthday cakes...like Dora etc. And if I have to place an order how long before do I have to place the order and the prices please. Would be grateful if the information can be forwarded to me today thanks before 4:00 o clock Thanks.

8th Nov, 2010 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 6

I will suggest that you contact a Pricemart location near you via phone as this Thread is ONLY for reviews of Pricemart in Trinidad and NOT an official resource for them.

> TOPIC: Pricesmart Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,