Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 8 of 16

That is because not everyone here experiences - Page 8 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 1st Mar, 2011 - 4:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (16) »
Pricesmart Trinidad
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2011 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 8

Name: Racheal

Comments: Good day,

This is the first time I've seen this website. I must say I find it really interesting that people continue to complain about the service that they are receiving yet they continue to patronize there. I am a citizen of Trinidad but don't believe in the Trinidad mentality that this is the service all over Trinidad and that it should be accepted as such. That is utter nonsense and the reason why we have such poor quality service practically everywhere. Stand up for your rights people the only persons able to enforce you rights on this particular issue is you. I will give you an example of how I do things.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2011 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Pricesmart

Name: Pat

Comments: I visited Pricemart Mausica branch to order a cake for a five year old girl today at approximately 4p.m. The lady in the section where I went to order the cake was very very rude and disgusting to deal with. First to begin with she yelled very loudly at me when I rang the bell for service, she practically barked at me when I told her what I wished to order, my little daughter for whom the cake was being ordered looked at me and said, mommy let's go, don't worry about the cake, I can do without the cake. when I asked if I can pay down on the cake, she yelled at me 'NO' , when I asked if I am getting a slip in order to collect the cake she again yelled at me 'NO'. I wished I had not ordered the cake now. I hope that when I go back to collect the cake that I don't have to deal with that person again, she should not be working in a customer service department. Even if she was having a bad day, the customer should not be made to pay for that person's attitude. I also hope that that person is reprimanded for her callous behaviour towards customers.

26th Feb, 2011 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Pat, the only way she will be reprimanded is if people who experience things like this contact a supervisor and let them know! However, I wouldn't hold my breath thinking they will do something about it but at least you know you did the right thing. What an awful experience specially because such an important celebration (as your little girl's birthday) turned out to be a nightmare!

27th Feb, 2011 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Trinidad Pricesmart

Actually Pat, your daughter had the right idea. I would not have tolerated that whatsoever. I would not have ordered the cake and reported her too. TriniSpanish is right, I would have reported her immediately. Even if you think that nothing might come out of it, at least you would know that you would have done your part. As I said a few posts back, you will be surprised at what you may achieve by doing so. Sad to say that a lot of them behave like that knowing very well that you wont waste your time to report. Some of these workers also believe that even if they are fired, they will just get another job somewhere else. You see as I said then, the supervisor wont know how the workers behave, if people don't report them. I know there is a comments card at the exit that you can fill out. I have done so and gotten very quick responses. Getting people fired is extreme but some of them also need a little reminder on how to behave and sort themselves out, thereby causing no further strife.
So sometimes a little warning is suffice for some people.

27th Feb, 2011 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Pricesmart

Man, I hate to burst your bubble but sometimes the same person who is giving you crappy service is the supervisor! Pricesmart has nothing smart about it, the service sucks, the items suck...overall, a total waste of time.

27th Feb, 2011 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad

Well as the saying goes 'There is always a bigger fish'. I say it all the time. I never condone any sort of poor service or rude behaviour from anyone. If the supervisor is the problem, there is always the manager. If the manager is the problem there is the Marketing Manager and so on. It goes all the up to San Diego, California where the corporate offices are. Also it is strange that you say that PriceSmart is a total waste of time when in fact they are still here after all these years and they are expanding. Also did you know that a lot of our local businesses support them by buying their products and then selling it back to John Public, for a marked up price of course. So clearly the items don't all suck as you say.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Feb, 2011 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 8

Lordryoko:

international QUOTE
Also it is strange that you say that PriceSmart is a total waste of time when in fact they are still here after all these years and they are expanding.

What is strange about the dotishness of our people who are willing to be insulted or given poor service yet continue shopping there?

1st Mar, 2011 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 8

That is because not everyone here experiences the poor service and poor items you (and some others) are talking about. Come on let us be realistic. It is not bad all the time or even most of the time. Yes you will get the time when poor service is given to you and you have a right to be upset. You are paying to shop there for crying out loud, so I agree poor service should not happen but it does. To say that the service is bad all the time or most of the time I think is inaccurate. I have been shopping there from the beginning and yes I have had a few bad experiences with service and I did had to return products that failed but I will still continue to shop there because as I said it before. I have a choice. If I like the price and the quality, I will buy it. If I am not satisfied with either price or quality then I certainly would not. My biggest peeves with them right now is the no bag policy and the modified return policy they have now. Other than that, I can't complain...

> TOPIC: Pricesmart Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,