Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 9 of 16

Name: Sandra Comments: I understand your are - Page 9 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 31st May, 2011 - 4:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (16) »
Pricesmart Trinidad
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2011 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 9

Name: Natalie

Comments: I appreciate the convenience of shopping at price mart. The variety is excellent. What I do not like however is the fact that they have no regard for their customers in that they have stopped giving bags. We the customers are already paying a hefty price at Price Mart because their items are extremely expensive and I think the owners should appreciate that we still patronize their store and at least not have us walk out with our goods in our hands. Should I purchase a few items like say a bale of toilet paper, two heads of lettuce and a pack of carrots, all those are to be carried in my hands/trolley and left to scatter around in my car. Please show some appreciation for your customers and re-institute the issuing of bags. Thanks.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2011 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Pricesmart

Name: Star

Comments: I shop at Pricemart because I think that they are reasonable but, on Sunday 26th march at approx 1:30pm I bought a wireless mouse. When I got home it was not working so I took it back on Monday to be exchanged, but I missed placed my bill. There techno is so advance that they can pull a bill back and they refused to do so, so I'm stuck with a mouse thats not working.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2011 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Sharon

Comments: I am trying to get some photo[s] printed via Pricesmart online photo uploads, I can seem to find the site to up[load] the pic[tures] [can] somebody tell me when to go?

2nd Apr, 2011 - 5:27am / Post ID: #

Page 9 Trinidad Pricesmart

Not sure how to put links but here it is anyway.

PriceSMart Online Photo Center

I think that worked.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2011 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Pricesmart

Name: Ria

Comments: I was just wondering.. What are the real benefits of membership cards and their differences? I myself have business membership, does it really have any true value or difference other than the price I pay for renewal?

19th Apr, 2011 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad

As far as I know, Business Card Holders do not have a quantity limit on purchases. What that means is that you can buy how much you want, the Diamond Card Holders have a limit on how much of a particular item you want to buy. Business Card Holders I believe can also fax their order in before they come in. I am assuming you can email you order in too. There are other benefits but none come to mind now. Basically PriceSmart are expecting Business Card Holders to be buying to resell items. I am surprised you are asking this Ria because you should know the benefits. Next time you visit them, you can ask them what the benefits are. They will be glad to tell you because they may not want to lose a Business client.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th May, 2011 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 9

Name: Nicole

Comments: On the 26.05 .11 I purchase some items from Pricesmart in Port of Spain when leaving the person checking out the goods did a great job of unpacking the boxes looking for items to match the bill.So she inadvertently had taken out my $80 purchase of D cell battery from the box ( I only knew this when reaching home because I made sure to put in box at cashier).
So on reaching home I realise the batteries were not there and I called back Pricesmart...now I realised that this wonderful place has a bad no customer service policy.Female person answering phone told me these exact words"it is just me alone at de desk and normally we would have trolley boys so I wont be able to go and check" call back was told that once we leave the premises that is it"

So if I am a paying member this only allows me to buy but no customer service.

I would be like most other people going back to my Hi Lo and Tru Valu at least they have the customer service thing down.

Post Date: 31st May, 2011 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 9

Name: Sandra

Comments: I understand your are discontinuing selling your bulk cooking oil. Please reconsider since many members benefit from this commodity and find it economical in these hard times.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

> TOPIC: Pricesmart Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,