Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 11 of 16

Name: Padmini Country: Title: Washing machine - Page 11 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2011 - 4:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (16) »
Pricesmart Trinidad
27th Aug, 2011 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 11

international QUOTE
I do not agree with spending $150.00 for a card that does nothing for me and on top of that I have to renew payment every year.

Are you serious? It seems to me they have that card system then just to make money, can you imagine if hundreds join a day how much they're making? Steups.

international QUOTE
One of the clerks by the door asked me to see a card when just two seconds ago the mister in front of me who was a white man who she didn't even ask a question she just tell him to go in, but interrogating me.

Oho, typical of our people like if white folks are automatically rich. We really live in eternal slavery type of mentality.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2011 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad
A Friend

Trinidad Pricesmart

I just the read the comment about the the hard drive. Well I had somewhat of a similar experience when I visited the Chaguanas Branch. I wanted one of the turntables they were selling so I asked the gentleman by the information desk if they were restocking that item. He told they would be in September but he was unable to give a specific date. Fair enough. Low and behold about two weeks I was browsing as usual while my wife was in the line waiting to cash since she is the card holder when I saw the said Item on the shelf. By the way it was only approximately two weeks before I had enquired about the item. My point is their customer service which was once upon a time excellent now sucks.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please make sure a space is after each period or comma so your text is not all jumbled together. See Constructive Posting Policy.

27th Aug, 2011 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

They should be able to check a computer and know their stock count as well as when orders are due at least that is how it is in the US.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2011 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Trinidad Pricesmart

Name: Sherry

Title: bags

Comments: I understanding that Pricemart went green and in doing so they have stop issuing bags to put goods when purchase and have bags on sale instead. My problem is this, I have no problem with your company going green but its unfair for someone to pay for membership shopping and cannot get a bag to put your goods after purchasing with one's hard earn money.Your choice of going green is a good move but at the same time where in the world that someone will go and shop and is not given a bags to put their goods instead you have a choice as a member to put your goods in one of their discarded box that is place in full view for each member and in doing so helping Pricemart with disposing of their boxes.At present Pricemart is saving millions of dollars on bags annually and the price of their goods is constantly raising, that is why I know longer choose to shop at Pricemart.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2011 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Pricesmart

Name: Candace

Comments: Too expensive some of our local groceries are much cheaper they are ridiculous I still go there once a month and and it seems like every time I go the prices have increased compared to the month before.

25th Sep, 2011 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad

international QUOTE
Too expensive some of our local groceries are much cheaper they are ridiculous I still go there once a month...

Nothing personal Candace but this is the kind of mentally we need to get rid off in this country. Trinis love to complain and fuss too much YET at the time to make a change and stop buying from the place they consider too expensive, they CHOOSE to continue supporting them by shopping there. Trinis happy yes. Steups.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2011 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 11

Name: Joe

Comments: 1. You came in on the premise of lower prices,you lied.
2. You said I'm entitled to a discount when I buy your shopping card, you lied.
3. You said great customer service, you lied [..]
4. Now I pay you to enter your store and shop, because I don't get any discount at the cashier. Imagine we Trini so stupid that we are willing to pay someone to enter their [store] for us to spend our money by them.
5. We are all disappointed because we thought you will set yourself apart from the rest, but you didn't.
6. FRESH MEATS, yes; spacious parking, yes; spacious shopping [..], yes; fresh vegetables, yes; so there are some things good, but the premise you came on was false.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2011 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 11

Name: Padmini

Title: Washing machine

Comments: Please someone help me, Pricemart Trinidad is the worst. I bought a washer about a month ago from day... it was giving problems I called the store they sent a tech, he did not do a thing so I called back Pricemart they still not helping me I am [annoyed] please someone help me?

> TOPIC: Pricesmart Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,