Father Kills 3 Young Children At Hotel, Reports It

Father Kills 3 Young Children Hotel Reports - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Apr, 2008 - 2:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

1st Apr, 2008 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,343531,00.html

BALTIMORE -  A man killed his three young children at a downtown hotel Sunday, then called the front desk to report the killings, police said.

Mark Castillo, 41, of Silver Spring, called the desk at the Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards at about 1:15 p.m. Sunday and said he had just killed his two sons and daughter, said police spokesman Sterling Clifford. Police identified the children as Anthony, 6, Austin, 4, and Athena, 2.

After hotel security called police, Clifford said officers went to a 10th-floor room and found three children dead and Castillo with minor cuts that appeared to have been self-inflicted, Clifford said. He did know how the children were killed.
Castillo was taken to a hospital for treatment of the cuts and is in police custody.

Later Sunday, the only clues that something out of the ordinary was going on at the hotel were a few television trucks parked outside and a police officer by the elevator bank asking guests what floor they were heading to.

Silver Spring is about 35 miles south of Baltimore.

Things like this break my heart when I read them. I am not sure if the statement "he did know" was supposed to be "didn't know?" It just seems worded oddly? Maybe it is just me!

Reconcile Edited: AlaskanLDS on 1st Apr, 2008 - 4:21am

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Sponsored Links:
1st Apr, 2008 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

It Reports Hotel Children Young Kills Father

It was worded pretty oddly, but the guy apparently knew what he did when the paramedics arrived:

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,343649,00.html

"I know what I did was bad. I did it," he allegedly told paramedics.

He had also had this thought enter his mind at least one time before in order to get revenge on his ex-wife:

"He has never actually hurt (the children), but did tell me that the worst thing he could do to me would be to kill the children and not me so I could live without them,"
she wrote in a 2006 petition.

Mrs Castillo is a pediatrician with Kaiser Permanente. After this, that would be one tough job to do on a daily basis let alone any other type of work!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2008 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Father Kills 3 Young Children At Hotel, Reports It History & Civil Business Politics

SO in a petition he had told her that he would take the children from her so she could live without them. That tells me that he was planning on killing these children for awhile. I think he should go visit our buddy Bubba and try to explain to him why he should not be punished. This is three more little lives lost to a monster.

> TOPIC: Father Kills 3 Young Children At Hotel, Reports It

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,