When Does An Ordinance Need To Be Redone? - Page 2 of 2

I get the feeling there will be a lot of priesthood - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 7th Oct, 2010 - 12:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
15th Aug, 2010 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

When Does An Ordinance Need To Be Redone? - Page 2

Another interesting scenario would be, what about those members who do not hold the Priesthood or even non-members who may pretend to be members and go around other wards and maybe give blessings, etc. Are those ordinances valid? I know it may sound strange but it COULD happen.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2010 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

When Does An Ordinance Need To Be Redone?
A Friend

Redone To Ordinance Does When

That sounds like it would be just as good as if an unworthy man performed the ordinance. Both are impostors, pretending to hold authority that they don't have.

One thing that happened on my mission, which isn't quite on the same subject, but one of the inactive members decided he wanted to be baptized into the church again to have the spiritual experience again (which actually used to be done in the pioneer days) but he tricked the missionaries into teaching him the lessons as if he were a new investigator & was rebaptized into the church! The funny thing was, some of the members knew who he was & failed to let the elders know about it. They were teased a long time for that one.

7th Oct, 2010 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

When Does An Ordinance Need To Be Redone? Studies Doctrine Mormon

I get the feeling there will be a lot of priesthood holders and fraudsters being held accountable for the way ordinances of the Lord were handled.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: When Does An Ordinance Need To Be Redone?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,