Regenerate Heart Tissue

Regenerate Heart Tissue - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 27th Jun, 2017 - 11:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Repair heart
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2017 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Regenerate Heart Tissue

Cancer drug could promote regeneration of heart tissue

An anticancer agent in development promotes regeneration of damaged heart muscle -- an unexpected research finding that may help prevent congestive heart failure in the future. Ref. Source 9e.

Sponsored Links:
4th Feb, 2017 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Tissue Heart Regenerate

That is an amazing discovery. Imagine the joy people with diseased or weak heart muscles can feel knowing the tissue of their essential muscle can be restored. Of course there must be side effects like all drugs but this is still a fantastic find.

Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Regenerate Heart Tissue Health & Special Psychology

Fixing broken hearts through tissue engineering

The third annual Cardiovascular Tissue Engineering Symposium met at the University of Alabama at Birmingham last month, a gathering of noted physicians and scientists who share the goal of creating new tissues and new knowledge that can prevent or repair heart disease and heart attacks. Ref. Source 8d.

Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Tissue Heart Regenerate

The immune system promotes spontaneous heart regeneration. In adult mammal hearts, cardiomyoctyes do not proliferate following damage, like that caused by myocardial infarction. However, the inability to proliferate is not true for all animals, and even in mammals, cardiomyocyte proliferation is known. Source 1i.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Tissue Heart Regenerate

Could humans ever regenerate a heart? A new study suggests the answer is 'yes'. A new study's findings point to potential for tweaking communication between human genes and advancing our ability to treat heart conditions and stimulate regenerative healing. Source 1r.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Regenerate Heart Tissue
A Friend

Regenerate Heart Tissue

Rather off topic, but...
Yup, with all these advances my plan is to live until I'm about 135 years old. And not just live, but to truly live. Heck, maybe I'll be like the Numenoreans and lived for a couple of centuries, like Aragorn.

These advances are incredible. These are things that were dreams a few decades ago, fantasy a few decades before that, and not even contemplated a century ago.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Regenerate Heart Tissue
A Friend

Regenerate Heart Tissue

Indeed. The way things are going, I give even odds that I'll live to see the first functionally immortal human. We're very close to being able to deal with the factors behind aging, and getting rather close to being able to clone and/or regenerate organs as needed if they fail anyways. Perfect both, and only massive trauma can kill someone benefiting from those techniques.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Regenerate Heart Tissue
A Friend

Regenerate Heart Tissue Psychology Special & Health

Yes, we are progressing by leaps and bounds. The problem is, how is this poor Earth going support us when we live that long?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Regenerate Heart Tissue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,