15,000 FP Contest

15 000 Fp Contest - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 11th Feb, 2009 - 2:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Posting Contest
12th Oct, 2008 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

15,000 FP Contest

15,000FP Contest

Winner: The winner of the contest gets 15,000FP.

Time Limit: Whomever fulfills the below requirements first and second.

Requirements: Please follow these requirements CAREFULLY if you would like to win your Free Premium Account:

1. You must be a Member of this Community and posted your Introduction to participate, but should not have ever had a Premium Account before.

2. Join our external Community: [..] (Use the SAME Email you used to Register here) and Post 1100 Replies to the current messages there. Note that all your messages should be worthwhile input and not teeny bopper rants. We will not consider the task completed if your Posts are not legible and related to the content of the site.

3. After making your 1100 Posts then return to this Thread and Post ONE reply stating that you have completed the task. Do so along with your Username used on that Site.

4. After we verify the information we will add 15,000FP to your account here.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jan, 2009 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Contest FP

No one seems to be in this Contest ADHD / Autism Forum, I will keep it open a little longer and then close it if I get no response.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2009 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

15,000 FP Contest
A Friend

15,000 FP Contest Feedback & FAQ News Community

Ill give this a shot but I doubt I can get this done...count me in.

11th Feb, 2009 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Contest FP

OK, that is a lot of FP to have under your belt if you can. I did not know you were familiar with Autism / ADHD related issues.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2009 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

15,000 FP Contest
A Friend

Contest FP

My neice has Autism and my step brother has ADHD so I know alittle about them both.

> TOPIC: 15,000 FP Contest

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,