Micah Xavier Johnson Police Shootings

Micah Xavier Johnson Police Shootings - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Jul, 2016 - 12:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Micah Xavier Johnson Police Shootings Madman kills police during Dallas protest
Micah Xavier Johnson Police Shootings Related Information to Micah Xavier Johnson Police Shootings
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2016 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The gunman in the Dallas ambush that left five officers dead has been identified by law enforcement sources as a recluse with no criminal record.

25-year-old Micah Xavier Johnson of Mesquite, Texas, was killed by a police robot bomb.

Despite earlier reports of multiple shooters, Johnson told police he acted alone.

Johnson had no known terror ties, a law enforcement official said. Ref. CNN.

Micah Xavier Johnson Police Shootings (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
8th Jul, 2016 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Shootings Police Johnson Xavier Micah

The reason he was able to take out so many is due to his trained experience as a U.S. Army enlisted soldier who served in Afghanistan. Besides the five police officers he killed seven other officers and two civilians were wounded. Below are his photos.

Micah Xavier Johnson Police Shootings (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

8th Jul, 2016 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Micah Xavier Johnson Police Shootings History & Civil Business Politics

Its madness in America again. Tennessee then Dallas we need to take away all the guns from all the wackos but how? You can't this is America!

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2016 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The violence will end I believe when all sides come together peacefully and talk it out. It is sad to see officers gunned down as they were protecting a peaceful demonstration. Remember that police officers are human too. They just want to go home safe to their families at night.

Contrary to popular belief they want all Americans to go home safely to their families too. They do not want to shoot any one they do not want to kill anyone. I think the media has an agenda to stir up race tensions and I can tell you there are well stirred up again now.

9th Jul, 2016 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Enough of this crazy extremism! Whether is white supremacy, black supremacy or whatever other group this has to stop! In this case, this guy was described as a loner. Was he receiving any kind of psychological help?

The US is a good country but personally I find they treat their veterans very badly, they do not properly care for them as they should.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2016 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes this country does treat their US veterans very badly. As a veteran who is disabled I see it on a daily basis.

You are correct that people who are extremist need to get off their high horses and start to remember that we all are human, We all are the same. It does not matter the color of your skin, your religion, or you sex. We all need to get along together peacefully. Imagine what we could do with science if we were not focusing on destroying each other.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2016 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The gunman who killed five police officers in Dallas was plotting larger attacks, Dallas Police Chief David Brown said Sunday.

"We're convinced that this suspect had other plans and thought that what he was doing was righteous and believed that he was going to target law enforcement -- make us pay for what he sees as law enforcement's efforts to punish people of color," Brown said in an interview with CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union.”

He also said the shooter, Micah Johnson, wrote "RB" on a wall in blood before a police robot bomb killed him. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2016 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Micah Xavier Johnson Police Shootings Politics Business Civil & History

This is all very frightening. Everything is so tense right. I'm really concerned about this summer. All sides need to come together and discuss grievances and how we can move forward. Too many people on each side are consumed with anger right now.
Black lives matter. I know they are treated with at least subconscious bias from many police. Police fear African Americans or distrust them from stereotypes etc. African Americans historically have feared police for a good reason. I think police need to reach into minority communities that way both sides can see the other's humanity. Maybe police can instruct African Americans on how to interact with police when stopped. Law enforcement can also receive training to break down negative stereotypes regarding African Americans. That's my idea for what's it's worth. That might be naive, I'm not sure.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Micah Xavier Johnson Police Shootings

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,