Byu Basketball Star Stabbed On Lds Mission

Byu Basketball Star Stabbed Lds Mission - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 31st Oct, 2008 - 7:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Australia
15th Oct, 2008 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

I hope he recovers soon! I can hardly imagine the physical pain as well as the mental anguish him and his family went/are going through.

Brigham Young University basketball player Chris Collinsworth, who is currently serving an LDS Church mission in Australia, and his companion were brutally attacked Tuesday night. None of the injuries is life threatening.

Elder Collinsworth and his companion were attacked while walking back to their apartment in Sydney. Elder Collinsworth's mother, Alisa, said that they were attacked by three men. One of the men had a knife. She said, "He thinks at that point, that's when he got stabbed."

She said they got him down to the ground. "They dogpiled him and kicked him. And he said at that point, he just kind of curled up, trying to protect himself."

Fortunately, a man saw what was going on and shined his headlights at the assailants, and that's what scared them off..

Sponsored Links:
16th Oct, 2008 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Mission Lds Stabbed Star Basketball Byu

Unfortunatly I believe this happens more then goes reported (assaults on Missionaries). I also hope he recovers soon.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2008 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Byu Basketball Star Stabbed On Lds Mission Studies Doctrine Mormon

Mormon hate crimes are on the rise this year. Arsons, beatings, graffiti that has things like swastikas, mormons die, 666 and some other disturbing messages.

We are beginning being viewed as a seporate group all together. I wonder if it will be like the early days of the church. I also wonder if it will get down to centralizeing the group in one location for a while, because we are world wide now.

I think this is just the tip of the ice burg.

If I think me or mine are in danger I will lay a spray of bullets and bodies. I dont deal with persecution very well.

> TOPIC: Byu Basketball Star Stabbed On Lds Mission

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,