Two Men Rob, Beat Woodbrook Man At Home

Two Men Rob Beat Woodbrook Man Home - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2008 - 12:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Posing as TSTT workers
22nd Oct, 2008 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

My goodness, aren't you safe anymore at your own home at 12:30 noon? Criminals even have company badges with them! This is just terrible and the number one reason I do not open my door to ANYONE that I do not know, badge or no badge!

international QUOTE
POSING as workers from telecommunication company TSTT, two men yesterday stormed a Woodbrook home and beat and bound its owner before they robbed and ransacked the premises.

But even while Dion Fakoory was being beaten by his attackers and facing the possibility of death, he prayed for only one thing - that his wife did not come home while the attackers were still inside.

"Lord my life is in your hands, but all I ask is that you let my wife come home after this ordeal," was the prayer Fakoory recited as he contemplated what his attackers might do when they were finished ransacking his Taylor Street home.

Recounting the incident hours later, Fakoory, 61, said two men who claimed to be TSTT workers came to his front gate around 12.30 p.m. Saying they were going to check a crossed telephone line.

One of the men wore a TSTT jersey and also had an identification badge from the company, while the other just wore a white jersey. One also had a TSTT diary in his hand.

Fakoory said the men entered the house and picked up the main land line in the living room. They then asked to check the phone's extension, which was in a back bedroom.

When they entered that bedroom the men revealed their true purpose. One slapped Fakoory.

"We not from TSTT, this is a robbery!" the man shouted, Fakoory said.

They tied his hand and legs together with electrical tape and gagged him. They then beat him with a cricket bat and stamped on his face, before they robbed and ransacked his house.

The two thieves got away with cash, TT$150 and US$810, a cellphone, laptop computer, digital camera, video camera, pack of cigarettes and Fakoory's assortment of colognes in the half hour they spent in his home.

While Fakoory was on the ground bleeding and bruised, the duo contemplated whether to kill him, he said.

"I was too afraid to be afraid, so I could not panic," Fakoory said when asked how he felt hearing the men decide whether to take his life.

"All I wanted was for my wife to come home after it was over, even if I was dead or alive," Fakoory said. Thankfully for Fakoory and his family, the men decided against killing him and left with the loot in hand....

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Tue Apr 30 13:07:58 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
I was hoping for more on two men rob, beat woodbrook man at home this needs looking into rapidly so maybe what to get the facts.

> TOPIC: Two Men Rob, Beat Woodbrook Man At Home

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,