DogDemon Introduction

Dogdemon Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2008 - 1:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2008 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

DogDemon Introduction
A Friend

DogDemon Introduction

Hello, I was searching the entire internet for a great RPG to post on and I have found it at last! I thought this site was interesting and I wanted to see if it was. Yes, I am in high school, getting good grades, doing homework, the like. I also meet with the photo club every week and sometimes I tutor the other students. I live with My mother and two sisters, one brother. I like to play World of Warcraft and other games like that, but I also like to read, so I decided to join a text-based RPG. I just love to roleplay and I'm really looking forward to posting! Thanks! biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2008 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction DogDemon

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we got to test yer abilities. Simply put... if ye be looking to join 'The World of Medieval' (Play by Post) then thou needest a minimum of 30 Constructive Posts within this here Community. Get started, select a Board, a Topic and then share thy views until ye have yer 30 Posts under thy belt then return here and request RPGer Status.

Alternative - Note: Ye can start right away if ye be interested in Source 5 or Source 6 or Source 8 or Source 6 or Source 5 - These all be turn based and ye can play these WHILE ye make yer 30 Posts here in the Community.

These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2008 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

DogDemon Introduction
A Friend

DogDemon Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the site fellow RPGer. We are always looking for a fresh face in the RPG area. It will be refreshing to have another female in the games. Try to bring a warrior in we are very full of mages. But do as you wish. smile.gif Hope to see you in there soon.

> TOPIC: DogDemon Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,