Woman Stoned To Death - Page 2 of 3

Well, you are free not to agree because you - Page 2 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 16th Dec, 2009 - 4:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2008 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Woman Stoned To Death
A Friend

Woman Stoned To Death - Page 2

I bet she did more than beg for mercy. I know it hurts and would think anyone on the receiving end would beg for a lot of stuff just to try to get it to stop.

Sponsored Links:
5th Nov, 2008 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Death Stoned Woman

I would agree also the amount of begging would be on par with the torturing/brainwashing at the end of the movie 1984.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2009 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Woman Stoned To Death Islam Studies

Somali woman stoned for adultery

A 20-year-old woman is stoned to death by Somali Islamists, accused of adultery after giving birth to a still-born baby. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2009 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Woman Stoned To Death
A Friend

Page 2 Death Stoned Woman

I wish there would be a standing government in Somalia so that a lot of these stonings can be put to an end.

16th Dec, 2009 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Death Stoned Woman

I read so many posts here and other websites from non-Muslims that talk about women being stoned to death in Islam..so as a Muslim I wanted to explain it
this verdict is not for women only it's for both males and females who commit adultery and it's not very easy verdict to get as for person who committed this sin to receive that verdict the conditions are:1- to be married(unmarried person has another verdict)
2-that 4 adult sain are witnessed to be honest and not liars witness on the action of the illegal relationship itself and they have to witness the actual act not saying things like"they seemed like doing that" but to be 100 % sure and if the number of witnesses is less than 4 then the witnesses should stop speaking about anything or else they will be severely punished for telling a lie about a Muslim
so as you see it's extremely hard to get that and actually most of the documented cases upon the era of the prophet Muahmmed were by the demand of the person himself/herself meaning they didn't have the witnesses but they confessed and asked to receive the punishment hoping that god will forgive them and by the way confession of sins and asking for punishment is not a mandatory thing to do any sinner can just ask god for forgiveness and regret the sin he made without having to ask people to punish him, hope I made this clear for you all,regards.

16th Dec, 2009 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Woman Stoned To Death

I'm sorry but I can't see anything being worth stonned to death for even if you're male, especially for something like adultery or whatever. That's why I don't agree with religion in government and laws. I notice Islam always seeks to make everyone a Muslim whether they want to or not.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2009 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Woman Stoned To Death
A Friend

Woman Stoned Death - Page 2

That is one of the things one has to deal with when you are in another country. Everyone has to abide by that countries laws and customs. If a punishment is stoning then you will be subject to stoning if you break that law. This is something that many fail to realize. Just because your not a native does not mean your not subject to their laws.

16th Dec, 2009 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Woman Stoned Death Studies Islam - Page 2

Well, you are free not to agree because you are not Muslim anyway and you don't beleive in Islam.
About Islam seeking to make anyone Muslim,naturally anyone with certain beleives try to get his point of view to other people,but Islam doesn't make that against the will of people meanning if I told you about Islam and you chose not to be a Muslim that's entirely your right
In Qur'an "the book of Islam" God says:"[11:119] And if thy Lord had enforced His will, He would have surely made mankind one people; but they would not cease to differ,"
and also"[10:100] And if thy Lord had enforced His will, surely, all who are on the earth would have believed together. Wilt thou, then, force men to become believers?"
Anyway I am talking here about Islam in"Studies of Islam" so I think anyone would be reading my posts because he/she is interested in the first place.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Woman Stoned To Death

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,