Missing People In Trinidad & Tobago

Missing People Trinidad Tobago - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 25th Mar, 2009 - 5:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2008 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Is someone missing not listed here? Reply and let us know the details.

So far the following persons are missing in Trinidad & Tobago:

* NAAIL ALI, Adult, Male, Gasparillo
* Denise Barcant Adult, Female, St Ann
* Sunil Persad Adult, Male, San Juan
* Arielle Clarke, Tenager, Female, Tunapuna
* Chabylal Ramlal, Adult, Male, Tunapuna
* Raquel Diamond, Tenager, Female, Valencia
* Shantel Williams, Child, Female, Mt Hope
* Kim Baptiste, Tenager, Female, Laventille
* Noel Rodrigues, Tenager, Male, Sangre Grande
* Guytri Basant, Female, Female, Charlieville
* Caily Charles, Adult, Male, Diego Martin
* Abbigail Joseph, Tenager, Female

Sponsored Links:
10th Dec, 2008 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad People Missing

TV 6 News reported tonight that there were 532 persons reported missing thus far in 2008.

31st Dec, 2009 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Missing People In Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

There is a record number of missing persons in Trinidad & Tobago for the year 2008. As a result the police claim they will now be taking the report of missing persons seriously without waiting for a 24 hour lapse of time.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2009 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Name: Lucy

Comments: Why don't we see the faces on the missing people on every available medium? What about thoses big screens on Independence square and the other in San Fernando?

14th Jan, 2009 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Very true Lucy. I think the problem right now is that a big percentage of these missing people are "run away" cases and with cases like Rajdaye Dian Rampersad who can blame the lack of interest?

15th Jan, 2009 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Also, as per Lucy's question, I would not mind posting pictures, but unless it came from an official authority I cannot do that.

Shener Joseph, 15 is the latest person missing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jan, 2009 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Missing People Trinidad & Tobago

What kind of authority are you wanting? People post pictures of mising people all the time.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2009 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Missing People Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Name: Hardy

Comments: My heart goes out to these people, and I believe as citizens, that we should not solely depend on the authorities alone. Most people who were recovered - the greater effort was made by the families, and all the information was provided by normal everyday people. We need to become courageous and bold in standing for what is right and just. If something looks suspicious, if someone acts suspicious, if your gut feeling tells you something's not right, use your phone camera, write down a location, take a car number plate and description; report it to crime-stoppers or dial 555, 999 OR 991. Every little part played by as much as us as possible adds up to very much effectively. The reason that these criminals can do what they do, and not get caught, is that they can, it's easy. There's no one or nothing to hinder them or make things difficult. Let us not allow that anymore from today. I intend to. Let's do our part to help and to save a life.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Missing People In Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,