they Send Me To Kill You.

They Send Kill You - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 11th Nov, 2008 - 3:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Businessman robbed and stabbed
1st Nov, 2008 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

What I don't get about this case is that this is NOT the first time this man is target of crime, he talks about doing something he loves in his country but at what price?

"They send me to kill you."

This is what thieves told businessman Len Seepaulsingh during a robbery on Thursday morning at his workplace at the corner of Fifth Street and Fourth Avenue in Barataria.

The Media Graphic Ltd managing director is calling on the Minister of National Security Martin Joseph to take an interest in the security of businessmen.

Len Seepaulsingh managed to escape with his life after he struggled with the thieves.

During an interview at his home, he recalled how he fought off a robber whom employees thought was a customer.

Seepaulsingh's left jaw was swollen and the right side of his chest was bandaged yesterday.

"They had papers and envelopes as if they wanted to conduct business when one of them walked straight into my office.

"The man came directly to me said he came to kill me. I thought it was a sick joke," Seepaulsingh stated.

He said the thief had "a long dagger" in his hand.

"The robber said you are the man from St James and mentioned where we lived and where my children went to school," Seepaulsingh said.

He said the robber then grabbed him and "buss a hard slap" in left side of his jaw.

Seepaulsingh said while being pulled out of the office, he put up a struggle.

"There was another man out there holding a gun to the head of another employee," he said.

During the fight Seepaulsingh was stabbed in his back by the thieves.

"I ran and hid in a back room and then the staff told me they were gone," he said.

Seepaulsingh said, "I believe they did come for me and I was surprised. I think it was not only a robbery but a kidnapping."

He said it was the second time he was the target of kidnappers.

"I received information from Crime Stoppers three years ago that there was a plan to kidnap me and money was being withdrawn from my account," Seepaulsingh said. He did not elaborate.

He also expressed disappointment with the Government and the crime situation.

"There are simple ways to curb crime and authorities are paying a deaf ear to it.

"We are living in a metropolitan country and we need to protect the business people.

"They (Government) are talking about cheap rates for business people. Which ones? The dead ones?"

Seepaulsingh said his family are traumatised after the incident and have not left the house.

"If something happens to my daughter I would feel guilty. I am doing something in my country that I love. My children can be educated and learn about their culture...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2008 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You Kill To Send they

Sounds like it will be soon that business will start to close up and goods will stop flowing in your country. I do hope that something is done about all of this soon.

11th Nov, 2008 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

they Send Me To Kill You. Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Very few people as far as I see are closing anything because of crime. Its all the opposite, I see lots of businesses opening. People have to live. If they close business then how do they feed their family?

> TOPIC: they Send Me To Kill You.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,