Pres. Barack Obama & Islam

Pres Barack Obama Islam - Studies of Islam - Posted: 4th Jun, 2009 - 11:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
  Pres Barack Obama & Islam Is Obama a Muslim or Muslim supporter?
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2008 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Will Islam and Middle East countries be happy with a new US President: Barack Obama?

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Pres. Barack Obama & Islam (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
10th Dec, 2008 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Islam and Obama Barack Pres

Probabby not! He is American and the Clash of Civilizations hypothesis is as real as it is grounded in ideology of confrontation of killing innocent women and children!

10th Dec, 2008 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Pres. Barack Obama & Islam Islam Studies

Only way they would be happy if they pulled all the troops out then they could just fight among themselves.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2009 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Obama reaches out to world's Muslims

ANKARA, Turkey - President Barack Obama made his most direct outreach to Muslims around the world yesterday, telling Turkey's Grand National Assembly that the United States "is not and never will be at war with Islam." Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2009 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Did I read that right that he stated he was a muslim? I thought he told everyone he was catholic? I guess I am confused now.

7th Apr, 2009 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

If one renounce their old belief system and starts a new one then are they not really of the new system? IS this not the whole premises of Christianity? If so then all we need to keep in mind is that yes he understands how the Islamic culture thinks.

To me that is a good thing as it makes talking with them easier because you understand hwo to phase your thoughts to convey your future intentions to them. How ever this may cause people outside of that community to raise an eye brow and question your true intentions.

I think we should cut some slack here and keep the picture of peace in mind. Would it truly do any good to label that instant as genocide? I doubt it. Lets work towards betterment not opening old wounds.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2009 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Name: Joe

Comments: Americans seem to be explicitly saying that being a Muslim is to be un-American but this is the wrong approach to what America stands for! Don't we think?

Some of Obama's family is Muslim and his father tended to downplay that ideology whilst Barack, being a son of both America and Kenya, embraced a different kind of ideology as evidenced by his social justice background!

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2009 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pres. Barack Obama & Islam Studies Islam

Obama addresses Muslims

GLENN BECK: President Barack Obama spoke to Muslims throughout Egypt as part of his U.S. Apology tour (part 2) and said that tension

"has been fed by colonialism that denied rights and opportunities to many Muslims, and a Cold War in which Muslim-majority countries were often treated as proxies without regard to their own aspirations."

His speech was apparently somewhat well received by Muslims -- but he didn't quite capture the hearts of Hamas:

"There is a change between the speech of President Obama and previous speeches made by George Bush," said Fawzi Barhoum, a Hamas spokesman in Gaza. But he complained that Obama did not specifically note the suffering in Gaza following the three-week Israeli incursion earlier this year and did not apologize for U.S. Military attacks in Iraq and Afghanistan."

Keep sucking up, Mr. President! It'll be so neat to be friends with Hamas! Ref. Source 1

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Pres. Barack Obama & Islam

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,