Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move - Page 9 of 91

I think that he is setting things up to try - Page 9 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Dec, 2008 - 4:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 91 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (91) »

Now that he is President of the United States of America what can we see coming from Pres. Barack Obama?
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2008 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move - Page 9

Change or More of the Same? Obama Introduces National Security Team

President-elect Barack Obama named former rival Senator Hillary Clinton as secretary of state on Monday and said Robert Gates would remain defense secretary. Other nominees included retired General James Jones to be National Security Adviser and Susan Rice as ambassador to the United Nations. Is that change or more of the same? We speak with investigative journalist Robert Dreyfuss of The Nation magazine and Steven Clemons of the New America Foundation.
Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2008 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move
A Friend

Move Obamas Barack Pres

I believe that all he is doing is making it more of the same. I have yet to see of anything that I would call new and real change.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2008 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move History & Civil Business Politics

Barack Obama's FOCA Bill Will Make Him the Most Pro-Abortion Presdient
by Laura Echevarria

Many of us have been discouraged by the outcome of the elections. Let's be honest-we are devastated. Pro-abortion groups are celebrating and we are mourning, not the loss of the elections, but the loss of life that will result. Barack Obama is on track to become the most pro-abortion president ever, something I didn't think was possible after having experienced first-hand the fight against the pro-abortion policies of President Clinton. But I was wrong. Barack Obama will likely prove to be more pro-abortion and, sadly, more successful at implementing his pro-abortion policies. There are many people of good will, people who claim to be pro-life, who voted for and even publicly supported Barack Obama for president. They were wrong to do so. Choosing a candidate for president must consist of more than lumping the moral issues of our day together-equally-and then choosing the candidate who seems to support the most of them.
Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2008 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 9 Move Obamas Barack Pres

I have to agree that if you are pro life and you voted for this guy then you will have to live with yourself. From all I read he supports any type of abortion even when they are in the last trimester. He even supports partial birth abortions. I think that he is very wrong on these procedures but I did not vote for him.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2008 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

Move Obamas Barack Pres

Obama vows rebuilt infrastructure

Barack Obama promises the biggest investment in US infrastructure since the highways were built in the 1950s.
Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2008 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Obama and the World Crisis
By Richard C. Cook

Even as preparations are underway for Barack Obama to assume office as the 44th president of the United States on January 20, the U.S. military juggernaut that is roaring toward global conquest hasn't missed a beat. This is shown by the team of hawks-including holdover Robert Gates at Defense and Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State-that Obama has assembled to handle the levers of the war machine and its diplomatic front.
Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2008 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Pres. Barack Obama's Move - Page 9

Shunning Environmental Groups, Obama Taps Colorado Sen. Ken Salazar for Interior Dept.

We continue our look at Obama's latest cabinet nominations. Colorado Sen. Ken Salazar has been tapped to head the Department of Interior. Obama chose Salazar despite a campaign by many environmental groups who were pushing the President-elect to choose Arizona Congressman Raul Grijalva.
Ref. Source 5

Obama's Choice for Education Secretary, Arne Duncan, Seen as Compromise Between Divided Strands

As chief executive officer of the Chicago public school system, the third largest in the country, Education Secretary-designate Arne Duncan expanded charter schools and launched a performance pay plan for teachers. Duncan was seen as a compromise pick between progressive and conservative education advocates. We speak to Michael Klonsky, professor of education and longtime school reform activist in Chicago, and Deborah Meier, a well-known teacher, writer and public advocate.
Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2008 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pres. Barack Obama's Move Politics Business Civil & History - Page 9

I think that he is setting things up to try to change our education system to hopefully make it a better system then the current 'no child left behind' system we have now.

> TOPIC: Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,