Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move - Page 87 of 91

'Simply false': Obama spokesman - Page 87 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Mar, 2017 - 9:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 91 pgs.  83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 

Now that he is President of the United States of America what can we see coming from Pres. Barack Obama?
19th Jan, 2017 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move - Page 87

I saw the tail end of Obama's last press conference. He looked like he wanted to cry on the way out, did anyone else get that impression?

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Sponsored Links:
19th Jan, 2017 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Move Obamas Barack Pres

Honestly I feel even eight years is too long of a term, but I am glad that is at least the limit. The law in place preventing a president from going a third term is there for a reason.

Sighs, though I did not feel he accomplished that much and very much see the Affordable Healthcare Act as extremely flawed even disastrous I am almost tempted to wish that we could continue to have him instead of gaining Trump as president.

For myself though, this whole election was lose/lose. Maybe in the future what Obama forced through despite such firm resistance might actually be improved. Admittedly, the consideration that while "Healthcare for everyone" may be nice on paper it would be a nightmare to get working. The US government in so many ways is already paying for so much with money they do not actually have.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 24 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.4%

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2017 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move History & Civil Business Politics

President Barack Obama will leave office Friday with his highest approval rating since 2009, his presidency largely viewed as a success, and a majority saying they will miss him when he is gone.

A new CNN/ORC poll finds Obama's approval rating stands at 60%, his best mark since June of his first year in office. Compared with other outgoing presidents, Obama lands near the top of the list, outranked only by Bill Clinton's 66% in January 2001 and Ronald Reagan's 64% in January 1989. About two-thirds (65%) say Obama's presidency was a success, including about half (49%) who say that was due to Obama's personal strengths rather than circumstances outside his control. Ref. CNN.

19th Jan, 2017 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 87 Move Obamas Barack Pres

Hmm, maybe I haven't spent enough time involve myself in politics. Paying attention to what the president and other politicians have done in eight years. More, I admit that Obamacare is the one thing I've actually heard of which our president was involved in.

What has Obama been behind that will leave him with such a high approval rating? All I can think of is the Affordable Health Care Act, so maybe I am missing something. I am honestly suprised to hear what he leaves at 60% approval.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 19th Jan, 2017 - 6:40pm

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 24 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.4%

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2017 - 8:55am / Post ID: #

Move Obamas Barack Pres

The harsh truth about Barack Obama: He failed

OPINION: The world still swoons over outgoing US President Barack Obama, but we need to face the stark reality: his presidency has been a crushing let-down. Ref. Source 1b.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move

Former President Barack Obama criticized President Donald Trump's executive order curbing immigration in a statement Monday, backing protesters who have taken to the nation's airports to express their displeasure with Trump's action on Friday.

"The President fundamentally disagrees with the notion of discriminating against individuals because of their faith or religion," said Kevin Lewis, spokesman for the former president, in a statement.

This is the first time Obama, who ceded power to Trump 10 days ago, has weighed in on a policy matter since leaving office and it breaks with an unwritten rule that former presidents refrain from criticizing the current White House occupant. Ref. CNN.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move
A Friend

Pres. Barack Obama's Move - Page 87

When President Obama started a bit over eight years ago he looked like a young man. When he left he looked old, weathered, and worn. I remember the same of President Bush. Why would anyone want to be the President? To me it is a thankless job. No matter how good one does about half the country will say you were terrible and the other party will demonize you.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Pres. Barack Obama's Move Politics Business Civil & History - Page 87

'Simply false': Obama spokesman rejects Trump wiretapping claims

Kevin Lewis, Obama's spokesman, said in a statement: "A cardinal rule of the Obama Administration was that no White House official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the Department of Justice." "As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. Citizen," he added. "Any suggestion otherwise is simply false." The statement came in response to a Saturday morning tweetstorm by Trump who, without providing any evidence, accused Obama of wiretapping him at Trump Tower just before the November election. Ref. USAToday.

+  « First of 91 pgs.  83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 

> TOPIC: Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,