Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move - Page 89 of 91

The unmasking isn't what was illegal. - Page 89 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Apr, 2017 - 4:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 91 pgs.  85 86 87 88 89 90 91 

Now that he is President of the United States of America what can we see coming from Pres. Barack Obama?
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move - Page 89

The FBI asked the Justice Department on Saturday to refute President Donald Trump's assertion that then-President Barack Obama ordered the wiretapping of Trump's phones last year, two sources with knowledge of the situation told CNN.

The FBI made the request because such wiretapping would be illegal, since the President cannot just order the eavesdropping of a U.S. Citizen's phones, the sources said. The sources would not say who was involved in the conversations between the FBI and DOJ.

So far, the Justice Department has not said anything in reaction to Trump's tweets on Saturday, in which he made the wiretapping allegations. Ref. CNN.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move
A Friend

Move Obamas Barack Pres

It appears President Trump accused President Obama based on an unsubstantiated report from a far right website. Now they are trying to walk it back a bit by saying "If" this happened. Well, what President Trump tweeted seemed to indicate it did happen and that President Obama was a bad guy. This is way too far.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move History & Civil Business Politics

With some of the stuff people are saying about this and other things coming to light that makes Obama look bad I wonder how much of this is going to be proven as having some truth in it.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2017 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 89 Move Obamas Barack Pres

President Barack Obama was irked and exasperated in response to his successor's uncorroborated wiretapping accusation, sources close to the former president tell CNN.

Obama and his aides responded with disbelief when they learned of President Donald Trump's Saturday morning tweets laying out the charges. Later in the day, an Obama spokesman said "Neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any US citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false." Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Move Obamas Barack Pres

How did Barack Obama (D-Ill) make 70 Million in 2014?
Finance profiles of recent years are available here. Ref. Source 7x.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes, I could see President Obama being pretty annoyed with this. There were quite a few things I didn't agree with President Obama about, but I certainly don't think he ordered this. I'm sure it happened as collateral collection when President Trump and his team talked to other people who were being monitored by us for intelligence purposes. I also don't think President Obama ordered President Trumps advisors to be unmasked. But that may have come from someone down the chain and that is very illegal. So, if anyone on Team Trump colluded with the Russians we should be outraged and we should be just as outraged if someone in the Obama administration ordered American citizens identity to be unmasked or made it possible by sharing information with the press.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

Pres. Barack Obama's Move - Page 89

Republican and Democratic lawmakers and aides have so far found no evidence that Obama administration officials did anything unusual or illegal by requesting the “unmasking” of US individuals’ identities, multiple sources in both parties say.

Their private assessment comes after a review of the same intelligence reports brought to light by House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes. It also contradicts President Donald Trump’s allegations that former Obama national security adviser Susan Rice broke the law by requesting some individuals in the intelligence reports be identified, or unmasked.

One congressional intelligence source described the requests made by Rice as “normal and appropriate.” Another source said there's "Absolutely" no smoking gun in the reports, urging the White House to declassify them to make clear there was nothing alarming in the documents. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pres. Barack Obama's Move Politics Business Civil & History - Page 89

The unmasking isn't what was illegal. It may well have been unethical though. And I say that because after they were unmasked someone leaked their names to the press. That was a political hit job if ever I saw one. I think they unmasked those names knowing they'd be leaked. And [By The Way], the leaking to the press was illegal.

+  « First of 91 pgs.  85 86 87 88 89 90 91 

> TOPIC: Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,