Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move - Page 2 of 91

Exit Polling Data Shows Barack Obama Win Based - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Nov, 2008 - 2:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (91) »

Now that he is President of the United States of America what can we see coming from Pres. Barack Obama?
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2008 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move
A Friend

Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move - Page 2

If I remember correctly he is for giving all the illegals in this nation amnesty and make them all citizens. I know I do not agree with him on this.

Sponsored Links:
5th Nov, 2008 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Move Obamas Barack Pres

Are you serious? This seems to be a Democrat party thing. I wish he could modify the laws for those who want to migrate there LEGALLY can do it in a normal time frame. In the end, it seems like illegals are always rewarded while those who try to do the right thing by the right channels (and usually the ones with more education) can never get through. He made many promises, is now a matter of time to see if he fulfills them.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2008 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move History & Civil Business Politics

I believe that from listening to his acceptance speech last night that he made reference to the fact that many of his promises could not be done in one term. HE is already campaigning for next election year. I believe that was his way of backing out of a lot of the promises he made to people. I believe that this will be his main mistake. I do not think he is going to turn a lot of things around.

Yes the Democrats believe in giving amnesty to all the illegals and they now have complete control of the both houses and the president. There in not much that is standing in their way to get their agenda done.

5th Nov, 2008 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Move Obamas Barack Pres

I am not an expert but it seems like the citizens are stating with this vote that they are not happy how Pres. Bush and the Republican party have handled many affairs, not necessarily that they think Obama is *the* right president.

Rather off topic, but...
But you know what? At least they care about their country and try to make a difference. Here in Trinidad they keep voting the same government even though the politicians are buying luxury items and the people are starving! So idiotic!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2008 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Move Obamas Barack Pres

Yes I believe people were so upset about President Bush and the fact that he was part of the republican party that allowed the President, the Senate and the house all to be controlled by the Democrats. I believe the next two years are very critical for Obama now. If he does not get some changes done they people whop voted him and the senate in will turn on him and it may be a landslide victory for the republicans in 2010.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2008 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Making Plans

President-Elect Barack Obama Offers White House Chief of Staff Job to Rep. Rahm Emanuel, D-Ill., ABC News Has Learned [8:31 a.m. ET]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Nov, 2008 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

Pres. Barack Obama's Move - Page 2

I think he has many ideas of what he would like to see the US be like but details are needing work as to how to employ them. I think he genuinely cares about his country and whats better for it. It does how ever mean he will put it to the citizens to tighten the belt and get on the yoke and start pulling their own weight plus some. This is to say work hard for little but with the end goal of a stronger country and future prosperity.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2008 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pres. Barack Obama's Move Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Exit Polling Data Shows Barack Obama Win Based on Economy, Not Abortion

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- Exit polling data form the 2008 presidential election did not directly address the question of abortion as it did in the 2000 and 2004 elections. That's because the victory for Barack Obama appears to be unrelated to social issues, with the lion's share of voters saying they voted based on the economy. Exit polls found anywhere from 80-90 percent of voters cited economic issues in various questions as what guided their decisions. The national exit polls, involving almost 18,000 voters in most of the top battleground states, shows 34 percent of Americans take a self-described conservative position on political issues. Another 44 percent take a moderate position and only 22 percent say they are liberals. Some 42 percent of voters recognized Obama's positions as too liberal and of the 30 percent of voters who decided for president based on who shared their values, McCain won 66-31 percent. Father Frank Pavone, the director of Priests for Life, says the election results are not a refutation of the pro-life position. "The American people do not share Barack Obama's extreme and offensive views on abortion. They never have and they never will," he said.
Ref. Source 8

Oprah and Obama

Talk-show host Oprah Winfrey pledged several months ago that she would not use her show as a platform to support Barack Obama's candidacy. But there is no doubt she did use her celebrity to promote her Chicago friend -- and her millions of fans knew exactly who she was supporting. Last night, she stood in Grant Park as he claimed his victory. And when it came time today to tape her show, she was glowing with joy. Is it possible to quantify the value of the Oprah endorsement? And is it possible Barack Obama would not be the president-elect without it? ABC News chief political correspondent Jake Tapper tries to find out.
Ref. ABC Nightline

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (91) »

> TOPIC: Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,