Pres. Barack Obama As Commander N' Chief

Pres Barack Obama Commander N' Chief - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Nov, 2008 - 2:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2008 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

What kind of Military leader will Pres. Barack Obama be as Commander N' Chief, what are your thoughts?

Sponsored Links:
5th Nov, 2008 - 7:56am / Post ID: #

Chief N Commander Obama Barack Pres

Considering he wants to create a Civilian Defense Force, I believe he has some contempt for the military. It is my opinion that he wants to have a force that is equal in power to, and in opposition to, the Military, a force that he can have more control over. I do not trust him, and I do not believe he wants the United States to have a strong Military.

We've got to get the job done [in Afghanistan] and that requires us to have enough troops so that we're not just air-raiding villages and killing civilians, which is causing enormous pressure over there.

That is pretty much all Mr. Obama thinks our military does. He has no love for the United States Military so how does he expect to lead it?

International Level: Politician / Political Participation: 109 ActivistPoliticianPolitician 10.9%

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2008 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pres. Barack Obama As Commander N' Chief History & Civil Business Politics

When you have a president in office that has no clue to military life the military suffers. I would love to see that a requirement of military service be in place for those wanting to be president. I believe that we are not going to be a strong nation in terms of military for as long as he is in office. I am hoping that the terrorist friends of his do not attack us now.

> TOPIC: Pres. Barack Obama As Commander N' Chief

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,