Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 14 of 14

I do not know how others feel about it I think - Page 14 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 14th Dec, 2017 - 3:47pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 7 46 86 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Opera Mini Viewing For those who view International Discussions mostly on their mobiles (iPhone, Blackberry, Opera Mini, Android) please give your feedback here about the new International Discussions Mobile Skin.
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2016 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 291
Avg: 2.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 52.7%
[+] Gain: 2,457.48 FP
Charm: 25

Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 14

When using my mobile I never feel like I'm missing out stuff like when I'm using my laptop. Everything sizes quickly and loads fast. I've been on some sites that think because you're using a mobile you should be severely limited in what you can see and do so I appreciate that. Good work.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2016 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,924
Avg: 8.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 932.62 FP
Charm: 333

Viewing Mobile Wap

Small Cosmetic Updates

I've streamlined mobile viewing a bit by removing some elements that show on the full view desktop that may clutter on a mobile. Your screen size is auto detected as usual and if it is found to be small then some buttons and text are removed from the header.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,924
Avg: 8.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 932.62 FP
Charm: 333

Wap / Mobile Viewing Feedback & FAQ News Community

I'm mostly happy with the mobile adjustments of this site. It took me awhile because I simply was not interested in using a mobile to surf until Google 'forced it on me' with their policy changes. Compared to many of the other forums I have seen this one still keeps a lot of familiarity even in Mobility mode.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2017 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 89
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.8%
[+] Gain: 214.36 FP
Charm: 1

Page 14 Viewing Mobile Wap

I do not know how others feel about it I think that the number of views and replies are not necessary for mobile view. Just the topics and who responded last. What do you guys think?

Guest please SHARE: "Wap / Mobile Viewing" on:

Sponsored Links:

Do you have any Wap / Mobile Viewing Tips
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Wap / Mobile Viewing

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.