Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 4 of 14

Hey JB, thanks for making a mobile version - Page 4 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 10th Nov, 2012 - 3:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (14) »
Opera Mini Viewing For those who view International Discussions mostly on their mobiles (iPhone, Blackberry, Opera Mini, Android) please give your feedback here about the new International Discussions Mobile Skin.
9th Nov, 2012 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 4

Mini-browsers (at least, those that I tried) usually block pop-ups by default so the ads windows are not shown. I don't even have an option to enable pop-ups but newer phones could have. As for the images, again I can only share my experience: other people could give a different feedback. In the country I live, mobile providers only sell internet services that charge the user depending on the traffic in kbites. So I always turn off the images unless there is something that I really need to see.

Sponsored Links:
9th Nov, 2012 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Viewing Mobile Wap

I understand, we have no pop-ups, the Ads are embedded into the page, but I do know that if some people have default blocks that one of two things happen:

1. No space or Ad is shown
2. The Ad is not shown but you still see a white space

I was interested in if you see any space at all.

The Mobile Skin is working out well for you then, loading, speed, ability to fit the dimensions of your phone?

9th Nov, 2012 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing Feedback & FAQ News Community

I don't see any space at all. I was aware there were those ads only when I first logged in from an internet point. They don't disturb at all. The mobile skin works well and the security question has definitely being fixed. Thank you for making this website 100% mobile-friendly.

9th Nov, 2012 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Viewing Mobile Wap

Mobile Board Index Improved

It just occurred to me that the main Index did not show any of the Sub-Boards. I changed this as well as colored the rods so everything is easier to find.

Next up will be to make the Super Hero RPG board have its own colors.

10th Nov, 2012 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Viewing Mobile Wap

I would like to point out a little problem about the Rpg boards. With the mobile skin, users are not able to see the equipment and stats fields of the characters. I don't know if this can be changed since, maybe, implementing those fields could make the mobile skin more bulky thus compromising its usefulness.

10th Nov, 2012 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing

They don't see it because I purposely did not make it available in that Skin. To add largely redundant content in my mind would clutter the already small space one has to view content on a mobile, not so?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Nov, 2012 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 4

I imagined something like that. In my particular case, it would only increase the number of kbites for each page. The space on the page is not an issue because, selecting "Mobile view" in the mini-browser settings, transforms the page in a long vertical column that I only have to scroll up or down. But, actually, can be ok like this also. I don't check those fields so often and I still can switch to the default skin if I really need to have a look at them.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2012 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing
A Friend

Wap / Mobile Viewing Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 4

Hey JB, thanks for making a mobile version of this site. I have to use when on my desktop because for some reason, this site loads really slowly. I think this is because I'm in China.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Wap / Mobile Viewing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,