Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 5 of 14

Yes, you should use the mobile view only if - Page 5 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 13th Nov, 2012 - 3:45pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 20 50 83 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (14) »
Opera Mini Viewing For those who view International Discussions mostly on their mobiles (iPhone, Blackberry, Opera Mini, Android) please give your feedback here about the new International Discussions Mobile Skin.
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2012 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,930
Avg: 8.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 940.52 FP
Charm: 333

Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 5

Attached Image QUOTE (Corsova)
I have to use when on my desktop because for some reason, this site loads really slowly.

This happened recently? Aren't you going through a proxy? That tends to slow down things.

Be A Super Hero RPG Added to Mobile

Now the colors and characters of this game have been added to the Mobile Skin.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2012 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Viewing Mobile Wap

Making It One Column

A work in progress but I am slowly making info shown in two columns show in one instead. This will not be for every area but the most common such as the Index, Board Index, and Topics.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2012 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Limited Graced
[?] CPosts: 141
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.4%
[+] Gain: 277.62 FP
Charm: 6

Wap / Mobile Viewing Feedback & FAQ News Community

I'm starting to see the changes. I'm seeing two columns when I search for the "Hot" threads on the mobile site.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2012 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 5 Viewing Mobile Wap

Like I said... A work in progress, I doubt I will do every area like this (one column) as I just want the Mobile Skin to facilitate people on the go, for a full experience everyone should really use the full Skins. however you didn't answer me above about your slow connection. Is it your proxy, which browser are you using, version, etc.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2012 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Limited Graced

Viewing Mobile Wap

I can't remember if I was having trouble accessing your site at school or at home. It could either be because my school internet and proxy is slow (it happens), or the Chinese government is messing with the internet at home (I heard they're having a leadership change, and it's been affecting the internet.)

Anyways, I've just tried now and the full site loads really quick. Personally I like the mobile version. The interface is much cleaner and utilitarian.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2012 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Wap / Mobile Viewing

Attached Image QUOTE
Personally I like the mobile version. The interface is much cleaner and utilitarian.

That may be but it lacks a lot of options, information and facilities that cannot help a user become integrated into the Community especially in the role-playing games where Stats and so forth are essential to the feel of Play.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2012 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Limited Graced

Page 5 Wap / Mobile Viewing

I see. You have a point. I've been exploring the other theme: Executive, and I like that one better than the default. I think I'll stick with it.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2012 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Avg: 1.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 28.8%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 5

Yes, you should use the mobile view only if really necessary. Sometimes I still have to switch to default skin to access some of the options. I'm not criticizing, the mobile skin is simply great. But it would be impossible to keep it so light if all the links and features were available. For instance, in the Rpg sections all the upper links are missing, including the dice roller.

Guest please SHARE: "Wap / Mobile Viewing" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (14) »
Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Wap / Mobile Viewing" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Wap / Mobile Viewing

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

World Issues

USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 1 Week Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Reformist 1 Week Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By News 7th Jul, 2018 - 7:27pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Skeptic 27th May, 2018 - 1:05am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 24th Apr, 2018 - 10:56am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By News 16th Apr, 2018 - 9:46pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm