Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 6 of 14

QUOTE (Bruconero)...my posts don't - Page 6 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 1st Dec, 2012 - 10:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (14) »
Opera Mini Viewing For those who view International Discussions mostly on their mobiles (iPhone, Blackberry, Opera Mini, Android) please give your feedback here about the new International Discussions Mobile Skin.
13th Nov, 2012 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 6

More Updates

1. Last Post and Topic shown on Index
2. Search results show in one column
3. Removed the last Poster icon
4. My RPG Topics are now in one column.

international QUOTE (Bruconero)
For instance, in the Rpg sections all the upper links are missing, including the dice roller

Later, I plan to introduce a drop down menu that will have the link options for things like that.

Sponsored Links:
14th Nov, 2012 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Viewing Mobile Wap

Member Wars Optimized

Now the Member Wars Posts, especially the Dungeons & Dragons related Threads have been optimized for Mobile. I believe this is all needed at the moment for good mobile viewing / participation.

Future

More extensive menu options.

15th Nov, 2012 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing Feedback & FAQ News Community

Based on an addition I added here: Source 1 Mobile Users will find this even better because if they are viewing a page that they cannot see well via full view they can instantly see the Mobile version of the page without leaving.

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2012 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing
A Friend

Page 6 Viewing Mobile Wap

JB, I'm now having some problems loading this site when I'm in the default skin. When I try to access the site, the background and the top menu bar loads, but nothing else. When I switch to the dial-up skin, the page almost instantly loads.

I am using the latest version of Chrome on Mac OS X.

Thanks.

18th Nov, 2012 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Viewing Mobile Wap

international QUOTE (Corsova)
I am using the latest version of Chrome on Mac OS X.

That may be a connection problem because I actually use Chrome as one of my test browsers for the Mobile Skin. Please verify by seeing if you can see the site normally now or in another browser.

Update

There was an issue with not seeing the normal RPG themes even if you chose to do so while in Mobile Skin, this has been fixed.

29th Nov, 2012 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing

Ads Disabled In Mature Section

In the Mobile Skin Ads were displaying where they should not be, this has been corrected.

Random Notices Added

This enables Mobile Users to also keep up with important notices from the Community.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Dec, 2012 - 6:32am / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 6

JB, I'm having some problem with the Mobile Skin lately. Sometimes my posts don't make it to the thread, both using the normal Reply or the FastReply. It started yesterday and it happened in the Member Wars board as well as in the WoM board. Can it be connected to the random ads on the top of the page? Is anybody else experiencing my same problem? Thank You in advance for your attention.

1st Dec, 2012 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 6

international QUOTE (Bruconero)
...my posts don't make it

Please be a little more descriptive. When you press the button to add your Post what happens? The random notices should not affect posting because it is just displaying an image option with a link to within the site. Maybe connection issues on your end? Ensure you copy your text before you Post.

> TOPIC: Wap / Mobile Viewing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,