Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 7 of 14

Mobile RPG Options In the Mobile Skin my role-playing - Page 7 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 16th Dec, 2012 - 5:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (14) »
Opera Mini Viewing For those who view International Discussions mostly on their mobiles (iPhone, Blackberry, Opera Mini, Android) please give your feedback here about the new International Discussions Mobile Skin.
1st Dec, 2012 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 7

When I press the reply button instead of posting my text it just reloads the "Replying to..." page. To be able to post, I have to switch from the Normal Reply to the Fastreply (or the opposite) and try again. I don't think is a problem with my connection, looks like some issue with one of the page's features. I supposed could be a problem with the random notices because it started in the same period in which You added them. It happened only in the Rpg boards, but I'm posting only there so I don't know if it is generalised. I'll experiment a little and check what happens in the other pages. Update: It just happened again with this post.

Sponsored Links:
1st Dec, 2012 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Viewing Mobile Wap

I moved the position of it from the top to the bottom. I am also using the Mobile Skin to Post this message, please see if all works or you now.

2nd Dec, 2012 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing Feedback & FAQ News Community

I posted three times in the Rpg boards and everything looks back to normal. Maybe my phone or my browser didn't like those notices (You said You moved them down but I don't see them anywhere now). Thank you again for your help.

4th Dec, 2012 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Viewing Mobile Wap

international QUOTE (Bruconero)
You said You moved them down but I don't see them anywhere now

They should appear just below the Fast Reply and before the Copyright Info. Incidentally I was to ask how everything appears for you without images? Are alt and title tags also disabled? If so how do you know where to hit the buttons for "New Thread", "Edit", etc.

4th Dec, 2012 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Viewing Mobile Wap

Ok, don't laugh too much because I'm going to be funny. I always disable the images because they make each page I load 4 or 5 times more expensive. Some of the buttons have writings on them so are easy to identify. For the others, I just memorized the position and color. So, the white one on the left, that blends with the background is for the normal reply. The brown square on the right I forgot, I never use it. Under the normal reply is the quick reply and so on. May sound weird but is very easy once you get used to it.

4th Dec, 2012 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing

I understand your position with paying per kilobyte so I will not be laughing at your expense, however maybe Text links may be better for you as it may be for others using the device? As well as helping you, you are also helping me to make the Mobile Skin better so it is a win-win situation, so thanks for your continued feedback.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Dec, 2012 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 7

The Mobile Skin works fine as it is, in my opinion. It definitely improved the experience of those using a handphone to browse the forum. You did a great job. The problem is that phones still use a wide range of different browsers and OS. And every browser has many different versions, tweaked up or down to meet the phone's specifications. What works for me may not work for other users so maybe better leave things as they are until You can get more feedback. Thank You for all the effort you put in making the website mobile friendly.

16th Dec, 2012 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 7

Mobile RPG Options

In the Mobile Skin my role-playing games now have options for the Dice and Equipment pages as the main RPG links are now shown in this Skin. They will be seen in the Board view where you see all the Threads of a Board.

> TOPIC: Wap / Mobile Viewing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,