Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 8 of 14

Mobile Attachments Linking has been disabled. - Page 8 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 2nd Apr, 2013 - 1:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (14) »
Opera Mini Viewing For those who view International Discussions mostly on their mobiles (iPhone, Blackberry, Opera Mini, Android) please give your feedback here about the new International Discussions Mobile Skin.
21st Dec, 2012 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 8

First Time Visitors

A day or so I corrected something I noticed only happened to first time visitors - instead of seeing the default Skin of a custom Skin Board like the Christmas Board for example they would instead be shown the Mobile Skin. The reason for this was the lack of a cookie or some choice on the part of the visitor which of course they did not have yet. This has been corrected so first time visitors do have to specifically want the mobile Skin.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Dec, 2012 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

Viewing Mobile Wap

More Mobile Enhancements

It seems the initial reaction to having the Mobile Skin as the default is favorable. Therefore more enhancements will be needed so first time visitors and New Members are aware there is a more full experience in the Default or Executive Skins. Therefore there are more options of "View Full Version" links in the Mobile Skin.

Other changes:

1. The Member Wars Board has its own colors.
2. We will soon be adding colors for other Boards as well so they will have that unique look many are accustomed to in the Full Skin
3. Banners for specific forums will also be implemented

29th Dec, 2012 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing Feedback & FAQ News Community

More Stats Available

In each Thread you will now be able to see the Thread's stats such as number of views, posts, last viewed and an option to go to the latest Post of the Thread so you do not have to 'thumb' through pages.

27th Feb, 2013 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Viewing Mobile Wap

Related Links For Mobile Version

I had originally moved Related Links in the Mobile Skin but the content there may be very valuable for Users so it has been added back. Therefore Mobile Users do not miss anything Full Version Users see from this feature.

27th Feb, 2013 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Viewing Mobile Wap

I wanted to say once again Thank You for all the attention you are paying to the mobile users. Even if I have a laptop now, I still rely on my phone quite often and I saw the Mobile Skin getting better and better over time. In my opinion, being part of a community it means getting in touch with it as often as possible and being able to browse the website or read the members posts from a handphone really adds to the experience.

Rather off topic but, recently I received a great gift: a brand new Android smartphone. Amazing. To be honest, I'm still trying to figure out how it works and how to avoid it sucking all the money I put on it through application updates or other internet transactions that it continuously does in the background. I already blocked more than half of this activity but he still sucks my money while sitting idle on a table. I hope to outsmart this phone in a couple of days. I tried to use it to post in this very thread a few hours ago but my post never appeared so, probably, I still have to configure it properly. But I'm really looking forward to when I'll be in full control of its functions.

27th Feb, 2013 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing

Your welcome. I have a Dell Aero with Android Cupcake and used the default browser which allowed me to have posted here before without problems. Ensure you have no cookie / domain blocking settings turned on for this site otherwise that can happen. Only if you still have problems please let me know your phone specs next time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Apr, 2013 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 8

Improvements & Fixes Made

* Those using the dreaded IE were not seeing some avatars properly
* In IE if no Character Avatar was selected then a broken image would be shown
* More stats were added to Posts as they have been in the Full Skins so Members can be more aware of how they are doing.

2nd Apr, 2013 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 8

Mobile Attachments

Linking has been disabled. The image itself has been made bigger and an option to see the attachment larger via the FULL Skin is offered.

> TOPIC: Wap / Mobile Viewing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,