Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 11 of 14

Lordryoko, if you can, please send me a 1:1 - Page 11 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 16th Jul, 2013 - 1:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Opera Mini Viewing For those who view International Discussions mostly on their mobiles (iPhone, Blackberry, Opera Mini, Android) please give your feedback here about the new International Discussions Mobile Skin.
9th May, 2013 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 11

I used the site because it is a development version and mimics the interface and working of the phone. I also tested on my Android and it works there too. (I should invest some time and download Opera into my phone and see but not right now). Many Forum Users also post here with their phones but they do not give feedback so I cannot say what kind of phone or browser they are using but as a general rule any kind of proxy is a bad thing sometimes even on a PC.

Sponsored Links:
24th May, 2013 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Viewing Mobile Wap

Small Update

I removed a middle column in the My Controls interface for Mobile / Dial-up users, thus they may find editing fields a bit easier now although there is still a lot of work to do there.

3rd Jun, 2013 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing Feedback & FAQ News Community

Emphasis On What You Are Viewing

There is greater emphasis on notifying the viewer they are looking at the Mobile Skin. This will mostly be evident for someone using the Mobile Skin on a PC as it will show a picture of an iPhone with a message. Those on a limited viewing width (those using a Mobile) will not see the iPhone. The purpose of this is to let the PC user know that they should change the Skin to more fully see the features of International Discussions.

11th Jul, 2013 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Viewing Mobile Wap

More Dynamic Mobile Look

We improved the look of the Mobile Skin to have more eye catching theme. This is really to capture Laptop / Desktop Users as first impressions count, Mobile Users may not even notice.

What's Been Done:

* Better shadow effect on Mobile
* Matrix Plugged Role-playing Game has a real Matrix look
* Member Wars Board has a different feel with Dragons.

Later the same will be done with other Mobile Board Themes

12th Jul, 2013 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Viewing Mobile Wap

Well I just wanted to try the mobile thing and comment based on first hand experience. Well for the text is way too small and I must mention that I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 tablet, although I can zoom in, so not too bad. Other that it doesn't seem to bad. The text is very crisp and it doesn't lag a bit. I will try to post more when I have time.

In landscape mode it is much easier to read but it is a pain to type. The text is hidden if you try to type in landscape mode.

Reconcile Edited: lordryoko on 12th Jul, 2013 - 3:36am

14th Jul, 2013 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing

international QUOTE (Lordryoko)
Well for the text is way too small...

Which text are you referring to? There are various sized texts on each page. It may also be that your phone is set to read at a certain font size, you can adjust this besides the zoom.

On another note:

More Mobile Skin Enhancements

* Mini-Icons can now be seen on the Board Index
* role-playing games now show a mini version of JB's custom Posts. This means that you will see JB's Game Avatar rather than his profile Avatar.
* Special banners are now served for Role-playing Game games

These enhancement will allow for a more eye catching introduction until the Full Skin is accessed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jul, 2013 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 11

Well the funny thing is that I just noticed that it looks better for me in full view instead of mobile view. I guess tablets do operate different to phones.

16th Jul, 2013 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 11

Lordryoko, if you can, please send me a 1:1 screenshot of how the Mobile version looks in your tablet so I can analyze what you are seeing, re: small text.

Rather off topic, but...
I sent you an Email. Please reply back to that with the attachment.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Wap / Mobile Viewing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,