Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 13 of 14

Speed & 100% User Experience After some - Page 13 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 29th Jan, 2015 - 3:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 
Opera Mini Viewing For those who view International Discussions mostly on their mobiles (iPhone, Blackberry, Opera Mini, Android) please give your feedback here about the new International Discussions Mobile Skin.
25th Jul, 2013 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 13

Just wanted to say its amazing what you did with the mobile version. Its come a long way from how it first was. I use the full version when I'm home but also dreaded using the mobile because I mostly read the content here and felt I was missing something but now its way better.

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2013 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Viewing Mobile Wap

Mobile Google Search Added

At the bottom of every page in the Mobile Skin I have added a search bar for Google's index of our site. Of course our usual search field is also still there. Keep in mind that Google's spider takes about a week to get results in.

24th Feb, 2014 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing Feedback & FAQ News Community

As mentioned here: Newsletter - February 2014 those wishing to use Mobile will need to manually switch to it as we have put back the FULL Skin as Default.

17th Jul, 2014 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Page 13 Viewing Mobile Wap

Less Images To Load

Now that the Mobile Skin is no longer the default there is no reason to keep so many Description images loading so I have removed them from that Skin, thus things should load faster for Mobile users.

Do Note: you severely hinder your options by using the Mobile Skin. You should only use it when you have to.

16th Aug, 2014 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

Viewing Mobile Wap

Optimized Even More

We took out some other stuff that made the Mobile Skin load slower such as the extensive footer and the Thread's description. Hopefully, the loading time is faster now for Mobile Users, however since I do not use Mobile all feedback is welcomed.

15th Nov, 2014 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing

Access To Custom Pages

I've reduced the size of the buttons for Custom Content Pages seen in the Full version so it is adapted for mobile users. You will see this as you visit individual Boards.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jan, 2015 - 9:55am / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing - Page 13

Mobile Skin Optimized

Now that the Full Skin is the default I have gone back to fully optimizing the Mobile Skin by removing a lot more of the images that slows loading time and making the design basic. Maybe more will be done later but for now it should be a lot faster for slow connection Users. Suggestions are welcomed because I do not have a wide variety of mobile devices to test.

29th Jan, 2015 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

Wap / Mobile Viewing Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 13

Speed & 100% User Experience

After some more tweaking I've been able to get the Mobile Skin to where it has been rated a 100% Mobile User Experience rating. This means on any Mobile it should load fast and be easy to use. One of the things I've changed is to not show the attached images when the page loads. Mobile users will have to click a special button to see the image if they so wish.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Wap / Mobile Viewing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,