Son, Age 8, Murders Father

Son Age 8 Murders Father - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Nov, 2008 - 9:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2008 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Father 'murdered' by son, aged 8

An eight-year-old boy is charged with the murder of his father and another man in the US state of Arizona, police say.
Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
9th Nov, 2008 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Father Murders Age Son

Two shot dead is definitely no accident. Very tragic that a child this age can commit double murder, especially with using a gun...he definitely needs psychological evaluation in my opinion.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2008 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Son, Age 8, Murders Father History & Civil Business Politics

Something is not right here. I think that any child of this age is not right in their head if they can do something this bad. I hope that he gets the help he clearly needs.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2008 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Father Murders Age Son

Child Killer?

An Arizona 8-year-old is charged after confessing in an hour-long police interrogation video to fatally shooting his father and his father's friend. But his story changed several times, and no parent, legal guardian or attorney was in the room. What happened inside that house? Could it be that this young boy is actually a coldblooded killer? Or did the police overstep their bounds? ABC News correspondent Neal Karlinsky has the latest.

20th Nov, 2008 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Father Murders Age Son

I cannot believe we do not know yet the reason this kid committed such atrocity. I read today, a judge allowed him to spend Thanksgiving with his mother, then he must report back to the juvenile detention center.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2008 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The police interrogated him for one hour. Now that would seem like 24 - 30 hours to a normal adult. The police are very good at getting you to say what they want you to say. It is my believe that interrogations be banned for little kids. They have no clue of what your doing to them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Nov, 2008 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Son Age 8 Murders Father

I agree with you there they will say anything after a bit just to see you look happy. I hop the boy gets the help he needs and can return to the world healthy and happy once his time is served.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

> TOPIC: Son, Age 8, Murders Father

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,