Why Are There So Many Kidnappings?

Why Kidnappings - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 11th Nov, 2008 - 5:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th Nov, 2008 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Why Are There So Many Kidnappings?

I read about the kidnapping in San Juan the other day and was thinking why there are so many kidnappings?

Usually when a kidnapping happens, plenty of people say "another drug ting nah". Is this actually true in a lot of cases? Are the people who are kidnapped getting reprisals for dealing in drugs?

And sometimes, it's even friends and family who arrange it. I remember that Bissoondath girl who got kidnapped several months ago and it was her friend who arranged it.

And more often than not, it seems to be Indians who are the targets of this. It's not right that one ethnic group should be singled out, but such is life.

Sponsored Links:
11th Nov, 2008 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Kidnappings So There Why

Why are you saying there are so many? We have had about 11 this year with almost 200 last year. The questions is why is there so much crime in general? Also, we have the TT Crime Board for Topics on Crime... I'll move this there.

> TOPIC: Why Are There So Many Kidnappings?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,