Lair Of The Troglodytes - Page 4 of 8

I'm thinking we should do something - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Dec, 2008 - 11:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Closed
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2008 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Lair Of The Troglodytes
A Friend

Lair Of The Troglodytes - Page 4

I say we fight them maybe we can get some extra tusks this way. I wonder if the beetle will add to our health?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2008 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Lair Of The Troglodytes
A Friend

Troglodytes The Lair

I hope that you have not placed this book down and can not find it it was just getting interesting. Lets keep going. Alskann and others post with which direction you all want to go. smile.gif

5th Dec, 2008 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Lair Of The Troglodytes Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Pops his proton pill to give strength of ten Troglodytes for ten seconds.

I think I will wait for a second vote on this. After all we are small puny treacherous wimps. Me thinks I do not desire to fight.

So next vote breaks the tie.

5th Dec, 2008 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Troglodytes The Lair

As much as I love a good fight, I vote flee so we can live to fight another day. cool.gif

5th Dec, 2008 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Troglodytes The Lair

Wandering down the main tunnel, you arrive at the Fungus Gardens, a mazelike series of damp catacombs where most of the Clan of Akhuz are hard at work harvesting mushrooms, toadstools, spore balls, slime moulds, bellcaps, and other more exotic subterranean fungi. Set up under a particularly large red toadstool is a small market, run by Zudda, a female Troglodyte famous for her beautiful nose of truly aquiline proportions, as well as her finely honed bargaining skills.
"Here, Skuznut," she says when she sees you. "Heard you made the Chief look stupid. You better watch it, you know what his temper's like!"
"Did I?" you reply. "Honestly I can't remember." That's true, you can't. "Anyway, I"m hungry. What have you got to eat?"

Zudda sells the following -

Moss dumplings - one tusk each - turn to 63.
Puffballs - two tusks each - turn to 78.
Clay gourd - five tusks - turn to 52.

If you decide to make any purchases, deduct the appropriate amount of tusks from the total on your Adventure Sheet and turn to the paragraph indicated. In addition, if you have a clay gourd containing Shroomshine Grog, Zudda will trade you a moss dumpling for it should you wish (in which case cross the gourd off your Adventure Sheet and turn to 63).
If you cannot afford to buy anything, or are not interested, you have a choice of two major tunnels leading out of the Fungus Gardens. One tunnel spirals downwards to the Well, where the Clan of Akhuz draw most of their water. To take this route turn to 8. The other tunnel leads to the Guardroom, which watches over the only Trog-sized tunnel that connects the Warren to the rest of the crypt. To visit the Guardroom turn to 20.

We were drunk last time and fell in the well. At least we might avoid that this time.

The moss restores the 1 stam if hurt and not in battle.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2008 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Lair Of The Troglodytes
A Friend

Lair Of The Troglodytes

Sounds like we are spiraling down to same path as before. We will head down to the water. Maybe see something in the water this time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Dec, 2008 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Lair The Troglodytes - Page 4

We could talk to the guards as well. Bribe them for info maybe.

5th Dec, 2008 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Lair The Troglodytes D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

I'm thinking we should do something different than last time. So I say lets go see what's in the guard room.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Lair Of The Troglodytes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.