Lair Of The Troglodytes - Page 7 of 8

QUOTE 49 You are alone in the Big Room, surrounded - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Dec, 2008 - 8:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 
Closed
10th Dec, 2008 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Lair Of The Troglodytes - Page 7

I'm good with a second bucket of water. Might prove fruitful you never can tell.

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2008 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Troglodytes The Lair

You pick up one of the buckets and toss it into the flooded sinkhole. Roll one die and turn to the paragraph indicated.

1 Turn to 35.
2 - 4 Turn to 41.
5 Turn to 26.
6 Turn to 53.

We roll 5

You strain and heave at the rope, trying to drag the bucket (which suddenly seems a lot heavier), back to the edge of the sinkhole. When you finally succeed, you see why the bucket was so heavy - filling the entire bucket is a black slimey mess of a creature, all tentacles and eyestalks, erupting from the shapeless blob that is the thing's body. You"ve heard tales of these beasts lurking in the Well, preying on lone Trog workers, but never actually seen one. Until now that is. Suddenly, several of the eyestalks focus on you, red eyes gleaming, and with surprising agility the creature's tentacles propel its body out of the bucket and straight towards you"¦Turn to 67.

*Nice! real nice*

As well as waving numerous hooked tentacles, a gaping needle-toothed maw opens in the creature's body as it advances towards you, spitting bile. You must fight the TENTACLED SPAWN.

TENTACLED SPAWN  SKILL  4 STAMINA  4

If the TENTACLED SPAWN reduces your STAMINA to zero, turn immediately to 31. If however you manage to defeat it, you hurriedly take the small tunnel leading upwards. Turn to 70.

Spawn at 4 us at5 stam 5

roll stam roll stam
9 2 10 5
5 0 7 5

Yes!

The tunnel is a steep climb and you"re soon out of breath. At one point another tunnel winds up from the depths to join yours but despite your tiredness you keep going up and not down, much as you would like to. Eventually, with sweat running in rivers down your back and just when you feel your legs about to give way, the tunnel straightens out and enters a large chamber from which wafts the thick cloying stench of fungal incense. Turn to 14. 

You are in the workroom of the notoriously bad tempered Ilkya the Hag, head soothsayer and priestess of the Moon Cave, although recently out of favour following the ascension of the new Chief. You have no desire to be disrespectful, especially since it is rumoured that Ilkya can read minds, but you cannot work out if the strange smell in the room comes from Ilkya herself, the mess of entrails and burning incense sticks on the altar to Small Demons, the riot of gourds, salves, ointments, and powders on her workbench, or perhaps a mixture of all three. Regardless, your nose wrinkles uncontrollably and your eyes start watering.
"Skuznut!" shrieks Ilkya, shambling over in her bloody robes, a necklace of crescent shaped skulls swinging from her wattled throat. "Haven't seen you in these parts since you drank so much Grog you mistook the Fungus Gardens for the Dark Places and the Chief made me give you a sleeping draught to calm down. What brings you here then?"
"Dunno really. Out for a walk I suppose.." you reply, breathing through your mouth.
"Well, you"re looking pretty seedy. Care for an Elixir of Sobriety to cure your drunkenness? Only costs two tusks"¦.Alternatively, you might like to try some mushrooms that have been consecrated by the Small Demons. Potent but expensive, I"ll have to charge you two copper nuggets for them. What"ll it be?"

Elixir of Sobriety - two tusks - turn to 2.
Consecrated Mushrooms - two copper nuggets - turn to 45.

If you decide to make any purchases, deduct the appropriate amount of tusks or nuggets from the total on your Adventure Sheet and turn to the paragraph indicated. If you cannot afford these purchases, or are not interested, you have a choice of two ways onward. A tunnel illuminated by a flickering orange light leads up to the Moon Cave, the highest part of the Warren. Turn to 54 if you want to go here. Or you can take the low dark tunnel that leads all the way down to the Chief's Room. Turn to 34 for this option.

*We know chiefs room we need snake skin.*

Seems we have come full circle again we need to re read the start in last post and see what options we have not chose. Like buying something.

Post how you like to proceed as we are at a dead end unless we have spear or snake skin.

11th Dec, 2008 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Lair Of The Troglodytes Archive Pathfinder / D&D

What were our other options at the well had we not met with the ugly slimey creathure? Seems we need to kill a snake somewhere. I suppose if we could kill the giant creep we could have his spear - but that is a long shot.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2008 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Lair Of The Troglodytes
A Friend

Page 7 Troglodytes The Lair

I believe that our main option of getting something is in the well or in the dark hole. Or we have to fight in the poker room when we are accused of thinking.

12th Dec, 2008 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Troglodytes The Lair

The fight just got us tossed into the place where you by the moss. The well might be the answer... So back to there we go.

Perhaps I will read and pl;ay out the next book before posting it.

You pick up one of the buckets and toss it into the flooded sinkhole. Roll one die and turn to the paragraph indicated.

1 Turn to 35.
2 - 4 Turn to 41.
5 Turn to 26.
6 Turn to 53.

roll a 1

let see what that is and go from there. I still think the hole by the guard lies what we seek. or that tunnel we get to by escaping the guard.

You strain and heave at the rope, trying to drag the bucket (which suddenly seems a lot heavier), back to the edge of the sinkhole. When you finally succeed, you see why the bucket was so heavy - as well as dredging pebbles from the sinkhole bottom, you"ve also retrieved a huge gold ring that would comfortably fit around your wrist. It is inscribed with the symbol of two flaming eyes and you wonder if this is the same artifact that once belonged to Gazoul. In any case it's too heavy and noticeable to carry with you now as you"d be robbed by the first gang of Trog workers to lay eyes on it. There's no way you"re throwing all that gold back in the water though, so you carefully bury it under a pile of rubble to retrieve at a better time. You turn and exit the Well through the tunnel leading upwards (Turn to 70).

Man now if we could sell that!

The tunnel is a steep climb and you"re soon out of breath. At one point another tunnel winds up from the depths to join yours but despite your tiredness you keep going up and not down, much as you would like to. Eventually, with sweat running in rivers down your back and just when you feel your legs about to give way, the tunnel straightens out and enters a large chamber from which wafts the thick cloying stench of fungal incense. Turn to 14. 

You are in the workroom of the notoriously bad tempered Ilkya the Hag, head soothsayer and priestess of the Moon Cave, although recently out of favour following the ascension of the new Chief. You have no desire to be disrespectful, especially since it is rumoured that Ilkya can read minds, but you cannot work out if the strange smell in the room comes from Ilkya herself, the mess of entrails and burning incense sticks on the altar to Small Demons, the riot of gourds, salves, ointments, and powders on her workbench, or perhaps a mixture of all three. Regardless, your nose wrinkles uncontrollably and your eyes start watering.
"Skuznut!" shrieks Ilkya, shambling over in her bloody robes, a necklace of crescent shaped skulls swinging from her wattled throat. "Haven't seen you in these parts since you drank so much Grog you mistook the Fungus Gardens for the Dark Places and the Chief made me give you a sleeping draught to calm down. What brings you here then?"
"Dunno really. Out for a walk I suppose.." you reply, breathing through your mouth.
"Well, you"re looking pretty seedy. Care for an Elixir of Sobriety to cure your drunkenness? Only costs two tusks"¦.Alternatively, you might like to try some mushrooms that have been consecrated by the Small Demons. Potent but expensive, I"ll have to charge you two copper nuggets for them. What"ll it be?"

If you decide to make any purchases, deduct the appropriate amount of tusks or nuggets from the total on your Adventure Sheet and turn to the paragraph indicated. If you cannot afford these purchases, or are not interested, you have a choice of two ways onward. A tunnel illuminated by a flickering orange light leads up to the Moon Cave, the highest part of the Warren. Turn to 54 if you want to go here. Or you can take the low dark tunnel that leads all the way down to the Chief's Room. Turn to 34 for this option.

Both of these lead to our death presently we need the snake skin or the spear.

It seems all roads lead to that two options we have to make a different choice before the well.

You wake up with a shocking headache and the vaguest memories of arguing with the Chief about something trivial. You must have taken to the Shroomshine Grog shortly after that as your mouth is coated with a sickly sweet slime and the whelp currently pounding your head with a rock doesn't show any sign of stopping soon. You chance it and open an eye"¦
Your cave is a shambles. A foul smell that doesn't bear close contemplation wafts evilly from one corner of the room, and the floor is covered with the rubble of broken clay gourds. From these dribbles a trickle of green fluid that has already attracted a growing horde of ants. You flick a couple into your mouth and munch on them hopefully, pondering your next move. Breakfast is a must in this state, but before you wander down to the Fungus Gardens for a snack, you could visit Badduz the Brewer, to see if he's got something to kick you into shape. Especially since it's his Shroomshine that's causing your present discomfort. Or, to pass the time and shake off the nausea, you could go and see Shunga and the lads, who are no doubt gambling their fortunes away right now. You grab your possessions (add the following to your Adventure Sheet = a copper nugget, a flint knife (this counts as a weapon), and a pouch containing 4 tusks), and lurch out of your chamber, into the main tunnel. Other Trogs are beginning to awaken in other caves, although you"d be surprised if any were in quite as bad a state as you.
Where will you go: follow the main tunnel up to Shunga's Gambling Den (turn to 47) or downwards to Badduz the Brewer (turn to 65)?

Whilst your stomach gurgles away in drunken hunger, you stagger down the main tunnel, passing other Trogs lower on the pecking order and off to work in the Fungus Gardens. They wisely keep out of your way, though whether through fear or disgust you can't tell. After a small eternity you arrive at the warm, smelly chamber of Badduz the Brewer, and promptly collapse on the floor.
""¦.urgh"¦." you croak, or something to that effect.
Badduz, a pot-bellied Trog with hands stained green from a lifetime of distillation, shambles over from one of the huge clay vats he"d been inspecting.
"Skuz! You"re looking a little seedy this evening. Enjoy the Shroomshine did we?"
""¦.aargh"¦." you reply.
"Excellent! Thought you would. What can I do for you tonight then?"
""¦.oof"¦." you exhale.
"Right, sounds like you need a pick-me-up my friend." Badduz walks off to the back of the chamber and returns with a tiny clay cup. He lowers it to the floor, your current operating level, where you peer inside dubiously with one bloodshot eyeball. You have a quick glimpse of some viscous purple syrup, before your nose catches a whiff of the stuff and you almost gag.
"What is it?" you cough.
"Well," chuckles Badduz, "at least you can speak now."
He gestures at the cup.
"It's a new one and it"ll cost you one tusk. I call it Spleen Eleven because I make it by taking .."
"I don't want to know what's in it!" you interrupt.
"Well, do you want it or not?" says Badduz, miffed at not being able to finish his explanation.
If you want to drink a cup of Spleen Eleven, cross one tusk off your Adventure Sheet and turn to 37. If however, you think you"ve drunk enough for a while, you can decline by turning to 51.

You think drinking that stuff looks like a particularly bad idea.
"Look, it's alright," you tell Badduz. "I"m feeling better already. I think I better get some food in me."
"Are you really sure?" says a disappointed Badduz. "It"ll really put a good zap in your appetite."
Last chance. If you decide to change your mind and you now actually feel quite keen for a drink, cross one tusk off your Adventure Sheet, and turn to 37. However, if you"re dead certain you don't want it, you bid Badduz goodbye and lurch down the main tunnel to the Fungus Gardens.
"Should charge you just for sniffing it," mutters Badduz as you leave. Turn to 42.

Wandering down the main tunnel, you arrive at the Fungus Gardens, a mazelike series of damp catacombs where most of the Clan of Akhuz are hard at work harvesting mushrooms, toadstools, spore balls, slime moulds, bellcaps, and other more exotic subterranean fungi. Set up under a particularly large red toadstool is a small market, run by Zudda, a female Troglodyte famous for her beautiful nose of truly aquiline proportions, as well as her finely honed bargaining skills.
"Here, Skuznut," she says when she sees you. "Heard you made the Chief look stupid. You better watch it, you know what his temper's like!"
"Did I?" you reply. "Honestly I can't remember." That's true, you can't. "Anyway, I"m hungry. What have you got to eat?"

Zudda sells the following -

Moss dumplings - one tusk each - turn to 63.
Puffballs - two tusks each - turn to 78.
Clay gourd - five tusks - turn to 52.
If you decide to make any purchases, deduct the appropriate amount of tusks from the total on your Adventure Sheet and turn to the paragraph indicated. In addition, if you have a clay gourd containing Shroomshine Grog, Zudda will trade you a moss dumpling for it should you wish (in which case cross the gourd off your Adventure Sheet and turn to 63).
If you cannot afford to buy anything, or are not interested, you have a choice of two major tunnels leading out of the Fungus Gardens. One tunnel spirals downwards to the Well, where the Clan of Akhuz draw most of their water. To take this route turn to 8. The other tunnel leads to the Guardroom, which watches over the only Trog-sized tunnel that connects the Warren to the rest of the crypt. To visit the Guardroom turn to 20.

I think we need to hit that hole or that tunnel to get what we need seems to be only items we have not fully explored. All well items found lead to chief or that human. I bet we can find a snake some where.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2008 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Lair Of The Troglodytes
A Friend

Lair Of The Troglodytes

What was option #6 at the well. We got the gold option 1 the water 2-4 the creepy thing 5 but what about 6? I believe the gold can help us and the dark place where we killed the rat can be the place to go.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Dec, 2008 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Lair The Troglodytes - Page 7

You decide to take the rather dark and less-travelled tunnel that leads to the Guardroom. The Warren of Akhuz infests one room (conveniently called the Big Room) of a much larger crypt, and the Guardroom watches over the only connection to the other areas of the crypt, ending in a spying hole for checking on the activities of the infrequent visits by Big Folk. There is also a heavy wooden trapdoor in the Guardroom, leading down into the bowels of darkness, a nightmare realm known as the Dark Places, although Trog shamen debate whether the Dark Places are part of the crypt proper or instead a manifestation of the Great Underworld itself. On perpetual guard duty is Hortung, a mean loner prevented from much contact with the rest of the Clan owing to random attacks of insanity. Excellent guard though"¦He looks up from sharpening arrows as you enter and you cannot help but flinch at the demonic mask tattooed onto his face.
"Here, Skuznut! You"ve seen better nights that's for sure! What brings you to this crack of the Warren?"
You grin sheepishly. "Just going for a walk. To clear the head, like."
"Well you can't go that way," he says, pointing down the tunnel that leads to rest of the crypt. "Chief's orders, you know."
"Why? What happened?"
"Yours truly spotted a Big Folk entering the crypt. Chief's planning an ambush right now, and doesn't want anyone getting seen before the Big Folk gets to the Big Room." Hortung starts chuckling, which makes you nervous because you don't see anything funny.
You notice in the centre of the chamber that the trapdoor to the Dark Places lies open, and Hortung, upon seeing you look at it, starts chuckling louder. "Hey, be my guest, but I"ll have to close it after you!"
Do you want to enter the Dark Places? If so, turn to 5. Otherwise, you can exit the Guardroom by the tunnel that leads onwards to the Chief's Room, by turning to 34. Alternatively, if you"re feeling lucky, you may chance a run for the tunnel leading to the rest of the crypt, although Hortung may well put a few arrows in your back if you try. Turn to 57 if you favour this option.

Now you"re in trouble. Here in the bowels of the Warren, smoke and foul gases belch from strange fissures leading ever downward, whilst loathsome things leap silently from the shadows to rend poor Trogs with their talons. These are the Dark Places, and there is an excellent chance of some netherbeast slithering up to do you harm. Roll a die and turn to the paragraph indicated to see what has ambushed you.

1 Turn to 62.
2 Turn to 36.
3 Turn to 19.
4 Turn to 24.
5 Turn to 43.
6 Turn to 55.

*rolled 6*

You glance around, staring hard into the shadows for any sign of danger. In your haste your bare foot comes down on what looked like a long pale tree root. It feels a bit too dry and warm for part of a tree though, and then it moves, sliding out from under your foot. You turn very slowly around to see a thin white shape rising up from floor. The VENOMOUS SNAKE emits a loathsome hiss, before striking, droplets of poison scattering through the air. You must fight.

VENOMOUS SNAKE SKILL  5 STAMINA  2

If the VENOMOUS SNAKE manages to wound you, deduct four STAMINA points instead of the usual 2. If the VENOMOUS SNAKE reduces your STAMINA to zero turn immediately to 29. If you defeat the VENOMOUS SNAKE, you lop off its head and the coils flop about helplessly. Turn to 27.

After the serpent's carcass ceases its lashing death throws, you quickly put your flint knife to work, and skin the reptilian horror, being quite taken with the look of the ivory coloured scales (add a snakeskin to your Adventure Sheet.) Then you contemplate the great hooked venom fangs in the snake's upper jaw"¦ Turn to 11.

You press open the slain beast's jaws, and using your flint knife as an improvised dental implement, manage to extract two tusks worth of dentures (don't forget to add them to the total on your Adventure Sheet). Then you decide it might a good idea to get of here quick, before something else shows up to test your mettle. Dimly in the gloom your eyes can make out the shape of the wooden trapdoor leading back to the Guardroom. If you want to rap on this to summon Hortung, turn to 40. Alternatively, you also spot the entrance to a tiny tunnel winding in a tight spiral upwards, presumably to the top of the Warren. Turn to 70 if you want to leave the Dark Places by this route.

*we have no spear so chiefy room*

The Chief's Room is one of the biggest chambers in the Warren, and traditionally home to whatever despot has managed to bully enough support together from various shamen, bodyguards and warriors, in order to lead the Clan of Akhuz. Vurg, the current Chief, favours a heavy-handed approach to the loosely defined Trog ideals of leadership, and as well as the spectacular failure of Kursh Notch Ear's expedition that wiped out three of the Clan's toughest heroes, there have been more than enough petty acts of "discipline" to make your blood boil. And as you, Skuznut, are one of the last warriors to pledge your support for Chief Vurg, the feeling is mutual.
This is amply demonstrated when you enter Chief's Room and Vurg, upon seeing you, rises from his toadstool throne to point his bone sceptre in your direction and immediately yell: "Skuznut you blackheart! What in the name of the Great Underworld are you doing back here then?"
The chamber, which is full of warriors, bodyguards, several shamen and diviners (representing Demons of all sizes), plus a sizeable number of plain courtiers and sycophants, goes deathly quiet. What will your response be? Anger (turn to 68), submission (turn to 75), or will you offer him the gift of a snakeskin if you have one (in which case cross the snakeskin off your Adventure Sheet and turn to 59). 

Much to every Trog's surprise, including your own, you bow down to Chief Vurg, offering him the milky scales of the snake you slew earlier. The Chief rises to his feet and walks forward to take the gift, getting guard to check it first in case it's still alive.
"I"m impressed Skuznut! This is a wonderful gift! Such generosity should be rewarded, and so I present you with this - " he produces a bronze dagger and hands it to you (add the bronze dagger to your Adventure Sheet and note that when you use it in battle you may add one to your Attack Strength). "Just don't stand behind me alright?"
"Look, sorry Chief, I was way out of order last night. If there's anything I can do"¦"
"Actually," interrupts the Chief and you do not like the gleam that comes into his eyes. "We  have urgent need of someone with your talents right now. Guards! Take him to the Big Room!"
You don't like the sound of that but there is not much you can do as six burly Trog guards armed with spears bustle you down the main tunnel. With a shove they push you out into the Big Room and a crude portcullis of bellcap stalks drops down behind you. Turn to 49.

*nuts traitorous scum*

12th Dec, 2008 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Lair The Troglodytes D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

You are alone in the Big Room, surrounded by cyclopean stonework totally unlike the crude burrows of the Warren of Akhuz. Across the dusty floor you see the portcullis that guards the tunnel to the chief's room, and above you, sadly out of reach, is the jagged crack that leads to the Moon Cave. More impressive however are the two enormous corridors  gaping from the walls of the Big Room and extending into the rest of the crypt. From one you hear the heavy tread of approaching footsteps (turn immediately to 23).

Striding into the Big Room like a god comes one of the Big Folk, with a ferociously hairy face and clad head to toe in iron plates. In one hand the bearded man holds a flaming brand, in the other a broadsword whose bright blue glow makes your eyes water. He is about to enter the second passage on his right, but then he notices you attempting to blend into the cracks of the flagstones without considerable success. That horrible shining sword swings towards you and the man speaks, a lazy smile visible under his beard.
"You look a little lonely there! "Spose the rest of you lot are skulking around ready to jump on me, right?"
The sword is a bit too close for comfort now, and the smoke from the torch is making your nose itch. Will you hurl yourself at this adventurer, screaming for the Demons to aid you (in which case turn to 9), or will you make a dash for the tunnel back to the chief's room (which the adventurer doesn't seem to have spotted yet; turn to 44 for this option)?

*the tunnel is the cheifs room and deth so we fight*

Foaming at the mouth, you throw yourself at the human adventurer without the slightest regard for your worthless hide. He takes a half step back before recovering his surprise, and the blue sword swings around in a deceptively lazy arc that almost decapitates you. You must fight the ADVENTURER.

ADVENTURER  SKILL 10 STAMINA 14 

If the ADVENTURER manages to wound you, deduct three STAMINA points instead of the usual 2 as the magical blade bites deep into your flesh. If the ADVENTURER reduces your STAMINA to zero turn immediately to 38. If you are still alive after two combat rounds turn immediately to 66 if you have the Golden Spear of Akhuz. If you do not, turn to 21 instead.

we roll 11 him 11(he rolled one thus we score hit)
weroll 13 him 14 (we lose 2 stam)

We live off to 21

Somehow you brave the adventurer's hail of deadly thrusts. Leaping back from the last sweep of the glowing blue sword however, you trip and collapse to your knees. Through eyes bleary from smoke you see him stride forwards, sword raised to deliver the killing blow. You cover your head with your hands and kiss the dirt in preparation to die"¦
Suddenly you become aware of a loud cheer, and peering through your fingers you see the bellcap portcullis raised and the entire Clan of Akhuz come charging out of the tunnel, howling and waving jagged spears and crude bows. They fire and the adventurer staggers backwards, frantically covering his face as flint-headed arrows bounce off his iron armour. Then, incredibly, another adventurer comes storming into the Big Room. The newcomer is a woman with long braided black hair tied behind her head and she wears a battered suit of leather armour. She too bears a magical sword, although hers is shrouded in a crackling green flame. Both sides draw back momentarily, before the woman says "Quick! Melric! This way!" and the two adventurers dive into the second passageway that leads out of the Big Room. As one, the Clan of Akhuz surge forward, letting loose with another volley of arrows, but they pull up short at the entrance of the passageway, content instead to utter a few choice insults at the rapidly fleeing backs of the adventurers. The Great Evil lurks down that way, and it will no doubt take care of those invading Big Folk in its own inimitable style"¦
    You become aware of the Clan, gathering around you in a wide circle. Chief Vurg strides up to where you lay on the floor, and waving a bronze dagger, pats you roughly on both ears.
"Skuznut, for your service to the Clan today I award you the title of "Kneecapper"! Arise"¦"
You stagger to your feet, bruised and weary. Hands immediately hoist you into the air onto the shoulders of the guards, and with one voice the Clan of Akhuz lets out a rousing cheer.
"SKUZNUT! SKUZNUT!"
Congratulations! You have survived this adventure and will go down in Clan lore as a hero worthy of Akhuz himself for the night you single-handedly braved combat with one of the Big Folk. This ordeal is over, although no doubt a new one will await tomorrow, when you become party to the labyrinthine plotting of Chief Vurg

Well that was strange at best. I will start a new one on Monday. If any one likes mapping there is a maze.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Lair Of The Troglodytes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.