UK Unemployment - Page 2 of 4

Jobless 'could get help to move' - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Jun, 2010 - 1:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
United Kingdom British Unemployment
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2009 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

UK Unemployment - Page 2

UK unemployment goes up to 2.47m

The number of people out of work in the UK rises 88,000 to another 14-year high, official figures show. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2009 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

UK Unemployment
A Friend

Unemployment UK

More shocking figures, I was listening to the radio yesterday evening and a person called in who has been claiming dole money and other benefits because he has children and he claims £240 every 2 weeks.

When the interviewer asked why he didn't get a job he said because he would earn only £45 more by working 8 hours a day 6 days a week.

Hopefully the Conservative party who look to be coming in at the next election will try and resolve the mess which is our great country at this moment in time.

16th Oct, 2009 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

UK Unemployment History & Civil Business Politics

I don't know if it is still that way, but when I was in England one of my first impressions about the economic structure there is that the Dole is made to look too attractive. In other words you were better off being unemployed that way you get major items like housing paid for by the government while you do 'under the table' jobs. I know there are many British citizens that are not like that and abide honestly, but then there are a lot who don't.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2009 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

UK Unemployment
A Friend

Page 2 Unemployment UK

Sadly it is still like that, probably even more so now. The Conservative leader David Cameron has addressed the problem in his latest TV statement and says that if he is to get in power he will try and get more people into work by not making it so lucrative to be on benefits.

It certainly should not be the case that you get so much for doing nothing, this is as you say on top of a free council house.

On my estate where I live, which is mostly council houses and rented out private houses there are whole families of people who don't work but they can afford 2 cars and designer clothes.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2010 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Unemployment UK

Graduate job chances 'improving'

Graduate vacancies in the UK in 2010 are set to "increase significantly", but competition will be stiff, research says. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2010 - 10:36am / Post ID: #

UK Unemployment

UK unemployment increases to 2.5m

The number of people unemployed rose by 43,000 to 2.5 million in the three months to February, official figures show. Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th May, 2010 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

UK Unemployment - Page 2

UK unemployment hits 2.51 million

The UK jobless total rose by 53,000 to 2.51 million during the three months to March, official figures show. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2010 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

UK Unemployment Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Jobless 'could get help to move'

Unemployed people living in council homes could get incentives to move to areas with more jobs, a minister says. Ref. Source 3

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: UK Unemployment

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,