Understanding Our Different Medieval Boards

Understanding Medieval Boards - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Nov, 2008 - 2:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

Frequently Asked Questions
18th Nov, 2008 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

The Dice Master says...

Of late we seem to be getting a lot of different Posts mixed up in our various Medieval Boards, so much so that it is now necessary for me to start and Sticky this Thread as a guide.

Medieval Topic Differences

In this Community we have a passion for anything Medieval, but depending on the aspect of the Medieval era you are interested in will also depend on where and what you post:

Medieval Lifestyle - This Board is ONLY for Historical Facts related to the Dark Ages or Medieval period. Do not not post anything about RPGs here! See: Source 4

The Medieval Times - This Board caters for those chosen writers who will build up an ongoing story set in the Medieval Period. That Board is ONLY for that and nothing else. See: Source 9

World of Medieval - This is the RPG. It consists of five parts:

a. Main Medieval Board: Source 6
b. Medieval Extension: Source 8
c. The Secret Order (Upgraded Members): Source 1
d. Medieval Personal Adventures: Source 1
r. Medieval Solo: Source 1

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Can I start my own Medieval story, Play by Post RPG? If so, where do I go?
A. The Member Wars Board: Source 7 look specifically at this Thread: Start Your Own Story.

Q. Do you have other RPGs set in the Medieval period?
A. Yes. Try Ruler of Kings: Source 6

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Understanding Our Different Medieval Boards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.