Occupation 101

Occupation 101 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Jul, 2009 - 4:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2008 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Occupation 101

Occupation 101
Must Watch Video

Warning - This video contains images depicting the reality and horror of occupation and should only be viewed by a mature audience.

A thought-provoking and powerful documentary film on the current and historical root causes of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Unlike any other film ever produced on the conflict -- 'Occupation 101' presents a comprehensive analysis of the facts and hidden truths surrounding the never ending controversy and dispels many of its long-perceived myths and misconceptions.
Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
14th Jul, 2009 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Occupation

This site has basically every topic that I search for. Glad to see this one covered here but its disappointing that no one has seen it. If you haven't see it then you should. This doumentary will open your eyes to serious genocide and racism going on in Israel with the Palestine people. They care nothing for how they treat the children of Gaza. This documentary has brought on a lot of anger in me I can't believe America is supporting this.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 26 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.6%

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2009 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Occupation 101
A Friend

Occupation 101 History & Civil Business Politics

I will say that this video does not change my stance on Israel. Just because some person made a video like this does not mean that it is just Israel doing these type of things. I know for fact that the Hamas and Hezbullah are doing things just as bad and some worse to the people of Israel. The only problem is they will not allow cameras in to tape this and be seen by the outside world. I know there are other groups in the world that are doing things worse too. We see it a lot when we turn on our tvs.

14th Jul, 2009 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Occupation

I don't get what you're saying. You think because Hamas does bad things all the Palestinians must suffer and be treated like dogs because of it? How many planes, tanks, and well equipped soldiers do the Israelis have? How many do the people of Palestine have? Does not seem like justice to me, just a case of the oppressed.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 26 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.6%

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2009 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Occupation 101
A Friend

Occupation

There are oppressed people all over the world. Israel is not the only people oppressing the people. Look at what Hamas has done to Israel by continual attacking them even after a peace accord was signed. Or the Hezbullah attacking Israel from Lebanon. They have tanks too.

Clearly it is not only Israel being at fault. It takes two people to fight and with Hamas being in power there will never be peace in this region of the earth.

14th Jul, 2009 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Occupation 101

You keep talking about Hamas, did you even see Occupation 101? Ocupation 101 is about the suffering children and people of Gaza. They have nothing to do with Hamas yet pay the price for just being a non-Jew.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2009 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Occupation 101
A Friend

Occupation 101

Yes I have seen this video. I talk of hamas and the hebullah that sends rockets into Israel not caring of the women and children they kill. They do not care who they injure after all it is just Israelis. But let Israel retaliate and all of the sudden Israel is the bad person and the women and children they kill make headline news or even a video. It is funny how it was the Hamas or the Hezbullah that started it. I believe the reports that say that these groups hide in among groups of women and children so that when they are struck back they can point out all the needless deaths of women and children and parade them in front of the cameras. It is groups like this that are the real killers of those women and children.

15th Jul, 2009 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Occupation 101 Politics Business Civil & History

I don't agree with the method but I understand the thoughts behind it. If you were living as a slave then at some point you would probably do the same thing after seeing Israeli soldiers mistreat your family and your people. Don't act like this is just because of a few rockets this has been going on since the English and UN basically pushed the Jews on the people already there.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Occupation 101

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,