Hollow Earth.

Hollow Earth - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 17th Nov, 2008 - 5:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2008 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Hollow Earth.
A Friend

Hollow Earth.

This is a link to Admiral Byrd diary an log.

Source 8

Hitler was also trying to look for this and some of the report of admiral Byrd says that the people used the symbol of the Aryan swastika. Hitler sent expeditions to the south pole I believe to find this supposed "super race".

There are also many other myths and legends that say similar things. if I can find them I will post them. Only 4% of the population believes this. And there are arguments that Admiral byrds diary is fake. I don't think it is. I just don't know what it was that he saw.

Tin foil hat off.

Sponsored Links:
13th Nov, 2008 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Earth Hollow

I did some digging right after you had placed this in the shout box. I found a few sites and the scripts seem to reflect this one verbatim. Means at least the copiers are constant.

I met a gent who is very wealthy and spent 6 years in the arctic and Alaska investigating UFO's. He claimed he cam back a changed man and would not elaborate in depth what he seen or studied other then to say the world is not as most know it. He hinted that the governments are more transparent then yuo think as well as to the true source of the control. This man is well educated and he and his family well know for generations in this region.

He was quiet forth right in saying he would not go into depth as he feared to greatly for his safety in doing so.

He also had removed all public access to his home. I never seen a mam so changed. I used to go to see him every 6 months to get Electrical meter reading. My job dynamics have changed but often think of dropping by to see how he is he also had a real cool snow blower I was trying to buy from him.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2008 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Hollow Earth.
A Friend

Hollow Earth. Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

I would really like to meet him. It would be a great adventure if it is all true.

Starting to get wild hair must fight off. There is just a part of me that really wants to know. Just a 6 month expedition. Maybe a year or 2.

I am trying to think of how to go about it?

14th Nov, 2008 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Earth Hollow

Aside from wining the lottery you could ask for room and board up there. Then find a job for a bit also look for research centers and volunteer as a grunt. I friend of mine did that in the Antarctica for one summer was not pad pay to boot. Check you local Universities and stuff see what they have on line and e-mail the staff there they would likely point you in the right direction. Your young healthy and well able it is something they look for.

I have read articles on UFO and such but the one item the intrigues me this most is the Alien contact the reports often indicate a coffee smell before the Alien appears. I have also heard of burnt toast which makes me think stroke or heart attack on set.

If the log is true then it is a large question of how they hide their doorways. Illusions are not hard to do.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2008 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Hollow Earth.
A Friend

Earth Hollow

I will have to do some research on some of this again. I know I will never see the aliens before they appear since I can not smell anything. I would just head north and talk to a couple polarbears and have them give me a ride to the place I seek. smile.gif

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2008 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

Hollow Earth.
A Friend

Hollow Earth.

I have read articles on UFO and such but the one item the intrigues me this most is the Alien contact the reports often indicate a coffee smell before the Alien appears. I have also heard of burnt toast which makes me think stroke or heart attack on set.

If the log is true then it is a large question of how they hide their doorways. Illusions are not hard to do.

We shall have to discuss this more. I have done a lot of alien research the past couple of years and the problem is that it is full of a lot of miss information.

Rather off topic, but...
My girlfriend believes in this too (hollow earth). There is also some Indian folklore behind it that I was not fully aware of. I am aware of some Siberian folklore. The Arctic is a very unappealing place though. I want to do more study on this as well. There is a serous survival factor involved with this type of thing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2008 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Hollow Earth.
A Friend

Hollow Earth.

I believe that all the misinformation is there to keep the curious out. It takes a person who is serious some research to uncover the truth to it. I guess they just want those of a open mind and intelligent to seek them out.

The hiding of the doorway can be as simple as a mist or fog that is constantly produced like that of a waterfall.

17th Nov, 2008 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Hollow Earth. Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal

I was unaware if the native lore I shall try to read more on that. I just think things like this are interesting. More of late though I am looking at conflict between this thought line and Christianity. I am a person who has to watch this line carefully likely due to my nature.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Hollow Earth.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,