Ebola Virus - Page 10 of 11

Ebola virus inhibited. The incurable Ebola - Page 10 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 30th Dec, 2017 - 3:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 
  Ebola Virus New Type of Ebola Virus Discovered
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Ebola Virus
A Friend

Ebola Virus - Page 10

I seriously doubt that Ebola will ever make it to the more modern places where hygiene is much better. Most cases of Ebola that made it to modern culture fizzled out as it is a disease that works best in unclean conditions.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Ebola Virus
A Friend

Virus Ebola

Yes, unless it mutates and goes airborne. Once and if that happens all bets are off. Because then it passes from human to human and the outside conditions have only minimal impact.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Ebola Virus
A Friend

Ebola Virus Health & Special Psychology

I think if it mutates and does go airborne it is still going to be a primary unsanitary type disease and will have a much larger impact on none modern time countries.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Ebola Virus
A Friend

Page 10 Virus Ebola

I hope you are correct because the mortality rate of it is devastating. Not many recover.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Virus Ebola

Ebola detected in semen of survivors two years after infection. Researchers have found Ebola RNA in the semen of survivors two years after infection. They are calling on the World Health Organization to update its guidelines on sexual transmission. Source 9q.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Ebola Virus
A Friend

Ebola Virus

Well the fact that it can be transmitted sexually is just another precaution to take. I hope that all who had it and recovered keep this in mind when they are with a person who never had it for their own protection.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Ebola Virus
A Friend

Ebola Virus - Page 10

Wow, that's some scary stuff and that shows how resilient this disease is. Living two years like that. It could easily start back up at any time virtually anywhere.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ebola Virus Psychology Special & Health - Page 10

Ebola virus inhibited. The incurable Ebola virus has long been feared due to its high mortality rate and danger of infection. Now researchers have succeeded in inhibiting the virus in cell cultures. The researchers hope to be able to continue doing animal testing and developing an actual drug. Source 6g.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Ebola Virus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,