Mexican or American Indian

Mexican American Indian - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Dec, 2011 - 5:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2011 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

American Indian Related

Name: VT

Comments: My mother and father are from Mexico and my grandfather is American Indian. I look like an American Indian and I was born here [USA] but yet still I'm supposed to say I'm Hispanic... Why? Why can't I say I'm American Indian?

Sponsored Links:
25th Nov, 2011 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Indian American Mexican

Doesn't it go based on the majority blood line? If both parents are from Mexico and your mostly Hispanic then why do you want to count just the part of your grandfather?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

12th Dec, 2011 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Mexican or American Indian History & Civil Business Politics

I know what you mean but can't relate to it cause I'm white but a couple of my friends have similar problems and they complain about the same thing. All I know is we are all part of the human race and there will always be people trying to make us look like if we're so different like cats are from dogs.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

> TOPIC: Mexican or American Indian

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,