Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 9th Dec, 2008 - 7:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (40) »
Closed
All Players may assemble here to Discuss the current Scenario.
4th Dec, 2008 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

Ensure that you choose a Squad Leader and make firm, detailed decisions or your character may pay the price for being vague.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2008 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

Hmmm, Now I wonder where this island is located at. I would need the log. and lat. to be able to fly us over to it. I am sure to think a high level and lower level scouting of the island is a must. Have to see what we may be getting ourselfs into first. smile.gif

4th Dec, 2008 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Saunters in. "So fly boy up fro a drink so we get get they lowdown on that mess out there?". Thinks for a moment "Just how much junk will you jalopy here haul? I would love to strip some hydraulics and computers from those wrecks. Gonna build me an old fashion automated land vehicle", grins "yup sure do hope some of those wrecks are equipped with land tracks."

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2008 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well we will have to get something to take us there. I do not currently have a flyer. I am just sitting here looking for someone who thinks that going to this island of derelicts would be a good idea. Having a engineer with me would make good sense. We may be able to build ourselves a nice flyer out of the parts.

4th Dec, 2008 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Well we certainly could give it a try. Might get lucky and swipe one once there, I bet there are plenty of scoundrels willing to donate if we are fast.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2008 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am sure if we cna make our own heavy hauler we may be able to make some credits by running goods.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Dec, 2008 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Very possible. A light one I might manage also lets you fly. Who knows maybe some one else will have some better skills there.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2008 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs

Well we have a engineer and a flyer now we need a few mercenaries and maybe a mechanic or two?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (40) »

> TOPIC: Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,