Exploring Wrecks Squad Order

Exploring Wrecks Squad Order - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 4th Mar, 2009 - 3:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »
Closed
Only the leader of the Squad may post here!
4th Dec, 2008 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

Only the Squad Leader may Post here. If you would like a sample of what info may be placed here (not necessarily all) you can look at this older Thread: Source 9

Sponsored Links:
25th Feb, 2009 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Order Squad Wrecks Exploring

The Game Master says...

Let's Start

I want to get this scenario going, please... Someone start the Squad Order here so we can begin.

27th Feb, 2009 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Squad Order RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Squadern leader - Weir (krakyn)
second in command - N'Toran (kntoran)

The group reading the poster decides they are in a position of being in the dark and seek a local pub to see what they can find out about who wrote "lies" on that poster and what really is on that Island.

The group is interested in parts for free but has concerns in being able to make it there and back in one piece.

Transportation is a concern also and they hope to find reasonable methods to get there.

27th Feb, 2009 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Approaching the bar they order a round and try to strike conversation with the bar tender. They inquire of the sign and his thought about the writing on it.

When he asks of our curiosity they mention they might be interested in finding reliable and reasonably priced transport there.

3rd Mar, 2009 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

GM I am not sure but could you confirm that the previous post was posted prior to you update in the main thread where the bar keep yelled at us because we did not move?

We had been waiting on your reply to us approaching the bar keep.

Just in case I messed up here is our actions based on the bartenders growl.

Adder cowers as the bartender growls at the group, he holds his hands up submissively. "No sir, no cops here. I'm a... A scientist.", he lowers his voice. "We just want to find save passage to the island, and we would rather not draw too much attention to ourselves."

Quickly he adds, "We also hoped you might know of a descent pilot who has been there before."

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 3rd Mar, 2009 - 4:28pm

3rd Mar, 2009 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

Oh, my apologies. It seems like I was not subscribed to this Squad Order Thread and did not realize you had posted. I updated the Thread with the correct reaction in the story. Thanks for your patience.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Mar, 2009 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

ooc No problem so here we go JB

We order drinks for all of us. N'toran looks at the bartender. Whacha not telling us? You know something about this or heard a rumor. Care to let us know.

The other two look more closely but with out showing any great interest in the clientele to see if any interesting prospects might be near.

4th Mar, 2009 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Squad Order Science Fiction PBP RPGs

*hands the 10 credits over and looks the bar keep in the eyes.*

Come on now a man with you talents must have some knowledge about this Island and any goings on there.

*flashes 10 more credits* Would these help you memory a tad?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Exploring Wrecks Squad Order

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,