Venus - Page 2 of 3

KN, I don't think we have anywhere - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 29th Jul, 2017 - 8:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
23rd Oct, 2012 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

Venus - Page 2

We explored the recesses of our solar system, our telescopes scan the galaxy in search of earth-like planets but we still know so little about our closest neighbor, Venus. Maybe because is easier to gather informations about inert planets rather than active ones. And Venus is still more than active. It will not be easy to penetrate its scorching atmosphere but I'm confident that one day all the misteries will be unvealed.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2016 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Venus

Sulfur behavior in Venus atmosphere explained

The beautiful dark stripes on ultraviolet images of Venus's disc are in no way connected with the crystalline sulfur particles in its atmosphere -- the ultraviolet is absorbed by another substance. This has been proven by data obtained from the first ever model of the distribution of sulfur in Venus's gaseous envelope. Ref. Source 7w.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2016 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

Venus UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Venus may have been habitable, NASA climate modeling suggests

Venus may have had a shallow liquid-water ocean and habitable surface temperatures for up to two billion years of its early history, according to NASA computer modeling of the planet's ancient climate. Ref. Source 8n.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Venus

Venus's turbulent atmosphere. Astronomers shed light on the so far unexplored nightside circulation at the upper cloud level of Venus. Researchers have discovered unexpected patterns of slow motion and abundant stationary waves in Venus's nighttime sky. Source 2z.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Venus
A Friend

Venus

I wonder if we can break through the cloud cover to help Venus cool off some? If that was accomplished maybe we could work on making Venus a more inhabitable planet.

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2017 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Venus
A Friend

Venus

The fact that a day lasts so long makes it more likely that temperatures will be too high for life. The planet takes 243 days to rotate once. That is a long time for one part of the planet to face our sun.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2017 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Venus
A Friend

Venus - Page 2

Well I think that as long as we are doing other things with it we can speed p its rotation some too. Maybe that will help with everything and it can be a sister planet to our earth. Yes I dream a lot about planetary exploration.

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2017 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Venus
A Friend

Venus Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 2

KN,

I don't think we have anywhere neat the capability yet to be able to speed up the rotation of a planet. But if we did, or ever learn too, that would be huge. I think that would go a long way towards making Venus habitable.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Venus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,