Republicans For 2012

Republicans 2012 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Nov, 2010 - 3:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »
USA For President - GOP Nominations - Grand Old Party - Republican
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2008 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Republicans For 2012

Republicans for 2012

Poll: Palin, Romney, Huckabee Top List of Potential Republicans for 2012
Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- Some familiar names top the list of potential Republican presidential candidates for a 2012 race against incoming pro-abortion president Barack Obama. Vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin, and two candidates who lost the GOP primary to McCain, Mitt Romney and Mike Huckabee, lead the way. Gallup interviewed Republicans and Republican-leaning independents and asked whether certain potential candidates should run or not. Some 67 percent of Republicans said Palin should run, helping her top the list. Another 62 percent wanted to see Romney run, and 61 percent favored Huckabee. The rest of the potential names came in at under 50 percent, in some cases because they are not as well known. General David Petraeus had 47 percent of Republicans saying he should mount a presidential bid, and the same number also thought pro-life former House Speaker Newt Gingrich would make a good candidate. Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, who is pro-life, received the backing of 34 percent of Republicans but his numbers were low because 30 percent of GOP voters had no opinion and are apparently not familiar with him. The same went for Florida Gov. Charlie Crist and South Carolina Sen. Lyndsey Graham, who were both named by less than 25 percent of Republicans as candidates they want to see.
Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2008 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Republicans For 2012
A Friend

Republicans

I feel that many of the republicans out there should not run for the office of the president. We need someone fresh in this office and these who have run before should not run again. The republican party should find someone new and younger to start grooming them for a possible bid in the 2012 race.

7th Dec, 2008 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Republicans For 2012 History & Civil Business Politics

That is why people are still keeping tabs on Palin and Jindal. Jindal kind of reminds me of Bill Clinton (not in looks or heritage). He has the southern accent and disposition that the camera likes and he is has been pretty quick on his feet when I have seen him on camera.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

7th Dec, 2008 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Republicans

Interesting that there is no mention of Ron Paul, one of few politicians who has a strong Constitutional background and is not a corporate puppet. See how thoroughly the media can obliterate anyone who is not part of the "game" of politics?

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

7th Dec, 2008 - 5:20am / Post ID: #

Republicans

I like Ron Paul. I actually think it has more to do with how he looks rather than any rubbing against main stream media. There are a core group of people that are more interested in what he stands for and would vote for him. However, the majority of the voting public is greatly affected by how a candidate looks on camera as opposed to what they actually say. IMO

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

7th Dec, 2008 - 7:20am / Post ID: #

Republicans For 2012

True, he doesn't have the "polished" look of the usual suspects, but that's irrelevant to whether or not he can actually be the President. I know, I know, it's the people who decide; but perhaps we should have a better benchmark for our president than how much he or she might look like a TV news anchor. Honestly, I get so fed up with the apathy in our culture.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2009 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Republicans 2012

Why Republicans shouldn't be inclusive

Inclusiveness, that's the argument Republicans have given to conservatives over the last few years. They claim the only way to stay in power is to widen the tent. This idea is good in theory, but in practice it has led to Democrats having wild majorities. Why has increasing the tent not worked, and what should conservatives do? Glenn has the answer in the latest video blog: Source 6

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2010 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Republicans 2012 Politics Business Civil & History

GOP's historic surge

Of course, no one in the media seems to care about history when it is the Republicans who are making it. This is the biggest power shift in over 70 years, and the media collectively yawned and pretended it was no big deal. Yet when Pelosi and Democrats took power in 2006 they called it a mandate - speaking of Nancy Pelosi... She has been FIRED! Speaker of the House no more. Glenn has more on last night's outcome. Ref. Source 5

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Republicans For 2012

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,