Second Book Of Commandments

Second Book Commandments - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 7th Dec, 2008 - 2:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2008 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Over the years, the Second Book of Commandments has continued to be a source of great inspiration and insight to me. I would like to recommend it to anyone seeking the Word of the Lord for our time.

To believe in the 2BC one has to already accept the revelations to the Prophet Joseph Smith: the Doctrine and Covenants.

One also has to believe that the latter-day SHIFT from the Gentiles to the House of Israel will include a time of deep problems among the leadership of the Lord's Gentile church: the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

2BC 24 predicts a cleansing of the LDS church during a "year of cleansing" in which the Lord will set in order the errors that have crept into His church.

Below are some links if anyone is interested.

Richard

Source 8 2BC informational website

Source 5 2BC early revelations (free pdf file)

Source 1 a defense and testimony of the 2BC

Source 8 2BC 24 Parable

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2008 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Commandments Book Second

No information is given (at least not that was obvious to me) about who is receiving these revelations in the 2BC. Can you enlighten our understanding here?

> TOPIC: Second Book Of Commandments

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,