Pretty Face vs Friendly Face

Pretty Face Friendly Face - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th Dec, 2017 - 2:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Pretty Face vs Friendly Face
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2017 - 10:17am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Are you better off with a pretty or friendly face?

THE benefits of having an attractive face are well established. But if you're not born beautiful, can you do just as well by appearing friendly? Ref. Source 5l.

Image from Pixabay public domain.

Pretty Face vs Friendly Face (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
14th Mar, 2017 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Face Friendly Face Pretty

Friendly! Who wants to talk to someone that's physically pretty but they stick of rudeness. Besides if you don't like being treated like trash then it wouldn't matter how pretty the person is you won't want to be around them.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pretty Face vs Friendly Face Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Krusten,

You are right yet again! I don't think someone is truly pretty unless they are nice too. Being truly pretty is much more than skin deep.

24th Dec, 2017 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

You can be super friendly and not attractive physically but attractive in that people just want to be around you. Thing is when you are that way people expect you to be that way all the time.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2017 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I prefer friendly over pretty but if you are friendly and pretty then you have the best. I however and neither friendly or pretty *smile*.

> TOPIC: Pretty Face vs Friendly Face

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,