Egypt Real Estate

Egypt Real Estate - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Apr, 2013 - 11:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Property
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2008 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Egypt Real Estate

Egypt Real Estate

What do you know about the buying and selling of lands, homes and buildings of this country? Please place your experiences here. For more info see the index.

Sponsored Links:
12th Dec, 2008 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Estate Real Egypt

I often wondered what the value of the pyramids would be as a piece of real estate property, has anyone that information? Other than that I've never been interested in buying into egypt. I'm sure the land there must have been extremely valuable when they were a world power.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

13th Jan, 2009 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Egypt Real Estate History & Civil Business Politics

What I would like to know is if one wanted to purchase a pyramid and the surrounding land what would be the monetary value of that real estate?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2013 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Estate Real Egypt

Building material skyrockets as Egypt targets Gaza tunnels

The construction industry in Gaza has been hit hard by Egypt's recent crackdown on underground smuggling tunnels, causing the price of raw materials to skyrocket, officials in the coastal territory say. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2013 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Estate Real Egypt

Egypt to introduce property taxes:

The International Monetary Fund has linked a multi-billion dollar loan, to an increase in taxes. As a result, president Mohamed Morsi's administration is introducing property taxes. Ref. Source 5

> TOPIC: Egypt Real Estate

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,