Just Friends

Just Friends - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2009 - 8:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2009 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Just Friends

Just Friends

Name: Coolage

Comments: Just looking for some advice without all the cheap remarks you get from other sites. I'm interested in this girl that I've been friends with for a long time. Recently I expressed that I want to take the relationship a little closer to girlfriend / boyfriend but she says she wants to be just friends with me. I'm wondering if I should back off or try a little harder. Thank you in advance.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jan, 2009 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Friends Just

Hi Coolage. I think is great that you had the guts to tell her how you feel. However, I think her response was very clear and she is only interested in you as a friend. If you try to talk with her about it later in the future it may jeopardize your friendship with her. She said no, I'm sorry.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2009 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Just Friends
A Friend

Just Friends Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I think she has made it clear that she is not interested in you as boyfriend material. Maybe later on in life she will change her mind but I doubt it. If you like her remain her friend and do not push it. Sometimes it is good to have a great friend who is of the opposite sex.

2nd Jan, 2009 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Friends Just

That's a tough one. When she told you that was she surprised or angry that you were asking her?

> TOPIC: Just Friends

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,