Beyonce - Page 7 of 8

Not so private if he chose to share her secret. - Page 7 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th Dec, 2017 - 8:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2016 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Beyonce - Page 7

What was Beyonce thinking with Lemonade?

WAS Beyonce making a terrible mistake when she dropped her new album, Lemonade, and aired her marital problems with Jayzzzto the world? Ref. Source 6w.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th May, 2016 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Beyonce

Beyoncé a master of music, marketing

Beyoncé is an international pop-music superstar and certified cultural phenomenon, a 20-time Grammy Award winner who can turn almost anything into pure gold. Her ongoing Formation World Tour includes a sold-out show tonight at Qualcomm Stadium. Ref. Source 6l.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Beyonce Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Beyoncé is pregnant with twins.

The superstar singer posted a photo with her baby bump on Instagram.

"We would like to share our love and happiness. We have been blessed two times over. We are incredibly grateful that our family will be growing by two, and we thank you for your well wishes. The Carters, " she posted.

Beyoncé and her superstar husband Jayzzzare parents to five-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Beyonce

Terminally ill student dies after meeting her idol Beyonce

Ebony Banks lost her battle with cancer days after a dream-come-true call with Beyonce. Ref. Source 5b.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Beyonce
A Friend

Beyonce

So stuff like this melts my heart. First, hats off to Beyoncé for doing this. Although this cost her nothing but time, many famous people wouldn't even give the time.

Second, I can't imagine the pain of losing a child in high school.

Rather off topic, but...
My sister died when she was 32. It devastated my mom and dad. All I can remember is my father, the strongest man I know, breaking down and crying in the car when I went to pick him up from work, I was home on emergency leave, it was the only time I ever saw him cry and he buried his mother and my mom. His words always stuck with me, "Parents aren't supposed to outlive their children."
I feel for Ebony's parents. May they one day know peace.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 28th Mar, 2017 - 9:36pm

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Beyonce

Beyonce's sneaky trick for avoiding contact. WHEN you're Queen Bey, people are always trying to get in touch. But the pop superstar has a very sneaky trick for shrugging them off. Source 9y.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Beyonce
A Friend

Beyonce - Page 7

Talent AND brains! Who would have thought it? But then, we've got PhDs playing TV shows, Tenured professors doing stand-up, and many other variants. Welcome to the modern world. Kudos to Beyonce for keeping her private life as private as she does.

4th Dec, 2017 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Beyonce Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 7

Not so private if he chose to share her secret. rolleyes.gif she has a very husky voice when talking normally but when singing you can't hear it.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Beyonce

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,